A Luxurious Sanctuary Fusing Style, Quality and Liveability
Auction Location: PRD Newcastle 2/16 Telford St, Newcastle East and Live via Auction Now Website.
The sublime fusion of style, quality and liveability delivers 21 Watkins Street, a stunning four-bedroom residence offering your own private slice of luxurious living. With the world-class Merewether Beach at the end of your street imagine mornings beginning with an ocean swim or spent watching the dolphins at play from Blue Door Cafe at the beach.
Every detail has been considered in the design of this Torrens title home and only the finest quality materials selected and expertly constructed by Rock Solid Design & Construction. Each of the four spacious bedrooms have their own ensuite and walk-in robe with the expansive master suite boasting an oversized ensuite with freestanding bath and glorious walk-in robe. At the heart of the home the gourmet kitchen features a spectacular rounded edge Caesarstone bench and breakfast bar flooded with sunlight streaming through the skylights. The feeling of space and light continues across two levels of refined interior luxury with 2.7 metre ceilings and each floor hosting a spacious living area, the upstairs incorporating a cleverly concealed study. Downstairs living/dining blends beautifully into a private covered alfresco area designed for all seasons with an outdoor kitchen, fixed bench seating and a fire pit.
Living in the beachside suburb of Merewether offers a quality of life that’s difficult to replicate. Within minutes’ walk you’ll find an array of popular local cafes and The Junction is just down the road for all the essentials along with renowned restaurants and speciality shops. Merewether Beach and Ocean Bath is only a short stroll away and the stunning nature trails at Glenrock Reserve are also close at hand. Life here is all about freedom and options enjoyed from your luxurious Watkins Street sanctuary.
• Gourmet kitchen with butler’s pantry includes two integrated dishwashers, two side-by-side ovens, induction cooktop, integrated French door fridge with water and ice maker, and Vintec 130 bottle wine fridge
• An expansive master suite boasts an oversized ensuite with freestanding bath and glorious walk-in robe, three additional bedrooms (one on the ground floor) all host own walk-in robe and ensuite
• Two thoughtfully designed living rooms, downstairs featuring a gas fireplace and upstairs hosting a concealed study; thoughtfully integrated storage across both levels
• Quality inclusions throughout with 100% wool carpets, engineered timber flooring, vented skylights, all windows with louvres, sheer curtains and remote operated block-out roller blinds
• Extra-large laundry with Caesarstone benchtop with convenient solar powered drying cupboard and powder room
• Private outdoor space incorporates a covered patio, outdoor kitchen with Weber gas BBQ, fixed bench seating and firepit
• Multizone smart air-conditioning throughout, video intercom and security system
• Three car spaces, one oversized secure garage with point for electric car charger, carport and driveway parking behind a secure automatic sliding gate
• Exterior is constructed from Sycon board, metal cladding and handmade bricks, outdoor spaces include easy maintenance landscaped gardens and water tank
• Short walk to beaches, cafes, and Junction Fair Shopping Centre; nearby schools include The Junction Public, Merewether High and Newcastle Grammar
Council Rates: $2,307.57 approx. per annum
This property is being sold under the Online Friendly Auction System.
An independent building and pest report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.