Brand New Torrens Title Custom Home
(Also known as Proposed Lot 21, (Stage 2), 285 Glebe Road, Merewether)
The location is superb and the home is immaculate. Enjoy all that comes with living in this amazing suburb from the comfort of your own architecturally designed home.
Enjoying elevated views from the corner block and neighbouring the esteemed ‘Merewether House,’ this brand-new build offers stylish and modern living in one of Newcastle’s most coveted suburbs. Designed by Marretta Design, the striking façade sets the tone for a three-bedroom home that offers contemporary lines together with an eminently practical floorplan. Offering separate living and dining areas, perfect for intimate dinners or for entertaining, the house also shows an appreciation to both indoor and outdoor spaces with a choice of two patios, ideal for alfresco dining. Conveniently intersecting the living spaces, the light-filled kitchen is the hub of the home with gas cooking and an island bench with double sink. The master bedroom impresses with an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe while the main bathroom presents a separate bath and walk-in shower. For convenience, the two-car garage has internal access to both the internal laundry and the home.
Unlock a life you’ve dreamed of in an area that offers everything from the best of beach living to the convenience of quality shopping for both the essentials and specialties. Close to several well-regarded schools, cafes, restaurants, and marvellous recreation areas for the whole family, this is Newcastle’s premier lifestyle suburb.
• This is a brand-new three-bedroom, architecturally designed home by Marretta Design
• Enjoying an elevated position atop Glebe Road, neighbouring the iconic ‘Merewether House’
• The living spaces offer separate lounge and open-plan kitchen/dining areas
• A large master bedroom impresses with an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
• Both the second and third bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes
• The two-car, lockable garage features internal access to the home
• Close to several well-regarded schools of all ages
• Just minutes from the beautiful Merewether Beach
• 1.5 kilometres from The Junction Village Shopping precinct
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.