Luxurious Family Entertainer In Blue Chip Locale
Auction Location: PRD Newcastle 2/16 Telford St, Newcastle East and Live via Auction Now Website.
A perfect example of when location and thoughtful design come together in an irresistible fashion. This superb 4-bedroom home, creatively designed by Chris Toner of Toner Design, captures the essence of life in a beach suburb, while remaining true to a modern vision with a touch of opulence. With Merewether Beach and the local shopping/entertainment/dining precinct just a stroll or cycle away, it would be hard to find an opportunity so central. Life here offers the best of Merewether and The Junction, opening-up a rich social lifestyle with a relaxed pace.
With a prized north-east aspect, this home was built with seamless indoor/outdoor living and entertaining in mind. The ground floor plays host to 3 generous size bedrooms as well as the main ultra stylish bathroom and rumpus room which opens out to a no maintenance deck. Upstairs a custom designed chef’s kitchen features a 3-metre Caeserstone island benchtop, stunning Neolith Calacatta splash back, Smeg stainless steel appliances and a 6-burner gas stovetop with concealed rangehood. A spacious butler’s pantry with dishwasher drawer, direct plumbing and a data point for a smart fridge completes the picture with form, function and contemporary living all in harmony. The open plan living and dining area draws in abundant natural light and airflow with bi-fold glass doors giving way to an oversized alfresco haven appointed with an outdoor kitchen, strip heater and ceiling fan, along with an all-weather electric blind, to create a superb space for outdoor living or entertaining. The master bedroom offers luxury and function with a walk-in wardrobe featuring custom cabinetry including dressing table, and white plantation shutters looking through to a king-size ensuite with superb finishes.
This home is all about location and lifestyle in your own private slice of luxurious living. Enjoy dining at any one of numerous restaurants and cafes just a walk away or spend a day on the one of the most inviting stretches of beach in NSW. Take a walk amongst the trees in the beautiful Glenrock Reserve or drop in to Merewether Surfhouse for an evening cocktail. No two days need be the same and there is no need to travel far to find your next adventure.
• Custom designed Chef’s kitchen with 3m Caesarstone island benchtop, Neolith Calacatta splash back, Smeg stainless steel appliances, 6 burner gas stove, 2 ovens with 1 being a combination steam oven; butler’s pantry includes dishwasher drawer, direct plumbing and data point for smart fridge
• All 4 bedrooms are generous in size with sheer and block out roller blinds and dimmable lighting, 3 bedrooms with built-in sliding door wardrobes; master bedroom with ceiling fans ensuite and walk-in robe with custom cabinetry and dressing table
• Bathrooms feature stone countertop basins, black tapware and sensor LED strip lighting under vanities; ensuite features freestanding bath and separate shower with rain shower and handheld, plus heated towel rail; powder room includes additional cupboards for storage
• Alfresco living/entertaining space includes outdoor kitchen with Caesarstone benchtop, Ziegler and Brown built in BBQ, ducted rangehood, remote control ceiling fan, electric all-weather blind
• Fully ducted air conditioning with individual controls in each room
• 7.93kW solar system with inverter (26 solar panels)
• 4000L underground rainwater harvesting tank with pump system
• Security system with CCTV cameras; double garage with remote control panel lift door and storage area includes access to control panels
• Laundry hosts generous Caesarstone benchtop and custom built cabinetry, space for side-by-side washing machine and clothes dryer
• Stroll to schools, shopping, restaurants, cafes and Merewether Beach
Council rates: $2,019 approx. per annum
Water rates: $814.56 approx. per annum
This property is being sold under the Online Friendly Auction System.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.