Contemporary Beach House 900m from the Sand & Surf
An inspired contemporary take on a classic beach house, this superb custom crafted residence, built 2016, offers a sophisticated yet relaxed retreat for modern families. The block’s rear northeast aspect allows beautiful crossflow and an abundance of natural light to be a defining feature as well as keeping the home cool in summer and warm in winter.
The clever design offers a versatile dual level floorplan that functions wonderfully for easy entertaining, while the open plan layout, the many breakout zones and five double bedrooms work perfectly for family life.
Tallowood flooring, high 2.7m ceilings with shadow line cornices, and custom joinery throughout provides a haven of designer luxury with a laidback beach house vibe. The functionality and versatility of having three separate living areas as well as three full-size bathrooms and a large study/office delivers a superb sense of space and a home that can grow with your family.
The fabulous island kitchen is undoubtedly the beating heart of this residence and is superbly appointed with a butler’s pantry, Caesarstone benches, 900mm induction cooktop and oven as well as a steam oven, microwave and two dishwashers. It’s also perfectly situated to offer quick and easy access to the alfresco entertaining area and backyard.
Befitting a property of this calibre, zoned ducted a/c, a gas fire, 3-phase power, commercial grade windows, security cameras and a double garage add a fine finishing touch.
Not forgetting what a superb lifestyle location this is too. It’s an easy 900m stroll to Merewether beach and ocean baths where you will find a choice of seaside cafes and bars. Stroll in the other direction to The Junctions schools, boutiques and eateries.
– Four-year-old home on northeast rear block captures city lights and headland views
– Double garage with storage offers the convenience of internal access
– An abundance of valuable storage throughout the home
– All three bathrooms with frameless showers and full-height tiling; bath to main
– Open plan family living and dining with gas fire connects to easycare backyard
– Alfresco entertaining area with built-in barbecue
– Upper level rumpus is oversized offering scope to create extra bedroom
– All five bedrooms with built/walk-robes and ceiling fans
– Oversized master ensuite with double sink and shower
– Home theatre on ground floor could be configured as guest bedroom
– Stroll to local shops and cafes in Llewellyn Street and Holy Family primary school
-Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
-All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.