This property is not currently for sale or rent on prdnewcastle.com.au
A Range of Enticing Options in this Prized Pocket of Merewether
In one of Merewether’s prized streets nestled between the shopping and dining scene at The Junction and sought-after Hamilton South Public school, this 3-bedroom home is the perfect find for a young family seeking entry into this most desirable address. Currently undergoing a full interior renovation, the property offers a myriad of exciting options for the right buyer.
You may choose to purchase with the completed home in mind, buy as is and complete the renovation yourself adding your own style and flair, or start from scratch with DA approval already in place for a contemporary new 4-bedroom home with dream alfresco entertaining area and pool. All options are tempting in this pocket of Merewether where architecturally renovated homes have recently sold for well above $2million.
This fabulous family lifestyle location means that everything you might need is within a short walk of the front door. Lively cafés and shopping, Marketown and beautiful Bar Beach are all close by and it’s a pleasant half hour stroll down to the harbour and Honeysuckle entertainment precinct.
– Traditional 3-bedroom clad home on north facing 491sqm parcel
– Currently undergoing a full reno including new kitchen, bathroom, laundry and deck
– Floorplan opened up for modern lifestyles with easy alfresco flow to deck & garden
– Some retained character with dado boards and picture rails added
– Abundant driveway parking with plenty of room for garage or carport
– Updated sewage, drainage, fencing and street facing windows
– Custom designed plans already approved by Newcastle City Council include two separate living areas, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, alfresco entertaining area and pool
– In catchment for popular Hamilton South Public School just 500m away
– Central to everyday conveniences and eateries at Marketown and The Junction
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.