Impeccable, light-filled residence offering magnificent views over Merewether
Auction Location: The Arc, 45 Watt Street Newcastle.
Architect-designed, this exquisite residence creates a beautiful sense of space, using vaulted ceilings and an expanse of glass to offer magnificent views over Merewether and beyond. Bathed in natural light, the home has been impeccably designed to balance form and function, combining comfortable living spaces with contemporary design set over two levels.
Entering through the upper level, you discover a play on light, shape and space, with picturesque views from every window drawing you in. In the sleekly designed kitchen, cooking is a pleasure, while the choice of living spaces on both levels will have you spoilt for choice. Imagine curling up on the couch, listening to the crackle of the fire as you watch light playing on that incredible tile wall. Meanwhile outdoors, you will no doubt be captivated by the mesmerising view. This is the place to take time out, whether that means relaxing with a morning coffee on the balcony, entertaining on the alfresco, or watching the family play in the pool. As for accessibility, the custom-fitted lift in the centre of the property is a wonderful addition, ensuring everyone can enjoy this exceptional home and all it has to offer.
In terms of location, you couldn’t ask for more. The property is situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, just minutes from Merewether Public School and Merewether Golf Club, with Glenrock State Conservation Area, Merewether Beach and The Junction all within easy reach.
• Contemporary kitchen in monochrome design, featuring integrated fridge, large walk-in pantry with sink, man-made granite counters, and a large island with breakfast bar
• Four spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite and built-in robe, study with built-in shelving
• Extensive storage space through both levels of the home, separate laundry with drying court
• Thanks to its design, the home stays warm in winter and cool in summer with little need of its ducted air conditioning
• A lift adjoins the staircase in the centre of the house, offering easy accessibility to both levels
• Downstairs level features lounge room with fireplace backed by a wall of imported Italian tile, a bar with kitchen, wine rack and fridge, and a sauna made from western red cedar
• Cantilevered solar-heated pool and spa with adjoining alfresco & BBQ perfect for entertaining
• Close to Merewether Public School, Merewether Golf Club, Merewether Beach and The Junction
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.