Modern Luxury and a Remarkable Lifestyle
Epitomising modern living in Merewether, this four-bedroom home has been architecturally designed to maximise natural light and prioritise the north facing main living areas and outdoor entertaining space. While located in the heart of Newcastle’s premier suburb and only a short walk to the beach, once inside you may never want to leave. Host family and friends in the alfresco area and enjoy entertaining from one of two kitchens before retiring to the media room for a movie night.
The seamless integration of indoor/outdoor spaces is impressive with the expansive living area showcasing a stone feature wall with gas fireplace while sliding doors opening onto the alfresco entertaining area which includes an outdoor kitchen. Inside you’ll find a gourmet kitchen which is an entertainer’s dream with a stunning Quantum quartz topped island bench and integrated dining table, a walk-in pantry, and a full suite of Häfele stainless steel appliances. The four bedrooms upstairs are all generous in size and well-appointed with large sliding door wardrobes, brushed stainless steel ceiling fans and white plantation shutters. The master bedroom walk-in robe is substantial and is complimented by an ensuite hosting double vanities and a star shaped rain shower.
Living in the beachside suburb of Merewether offers a quality of life that’s hard to replicate. With popular local cafes within minutes’ walk and the restaurants, boutiques and the speciality shops of The Junction a short drive away, you’ll not need to travel far for the essentials or something special. Merewether Beach and Ocean Bath is only a short stroll away and the stunning nature trails at Glenrock Reserve are also close at hand. Offering stylish modern living in a blue-chip neighbourhood this home will be a dream come true for families or couples wanting room to entertain visitors.
• Four oversized bedrooms all with ducted air, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes; master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanity and rain shower
• Main bathroom with star shaped rain shower and freestanding concrete bathtub; powder room in downstairs living area
• Gourmet kitchen features Quantum quartz benchtops with integrated dining table, walk-in pantry, steam oven, five burner gas stovetop and sensor folding cabinet doors
• Covered alfresco entertaining area with outdoor kitchen including gas BBQ and wine fridges
• Media room plus a study with storage and overhead cupboards; additional storage in main hallway
• Blackbutt flooring through the downstairs living areas and roof of alfresco area
• Ducted air conditioning throughout with individual room control
• Generous laundry with built-in cabinetry
• Double car remote controlled garage with additional storage cupboards
• Less than 1km to Merewether Beach; 2.5km to Merewether Golf Club; less than 4km to Newcastle CBD and Honeysuckle entertainment precinct
Council Rates: $3,308 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $794.70 approx. per annum
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.