This property is not currently for sale or rent on prdnewcastle.com.au
Californian Bungalow in Golden Triangle Location
Enjoying a prized ‘golden triangle’ position in sought-after Stanley Street, this warm and inviting home bears all the classic hallmarks of its Californian bungalow origins including
spacious rooms with high decorative ceilings, elegant leadlight detailing and original timber doors, floors and trims. Facing north on a wide block, it features a flexible 4-bedroom floorplan offering a choice of living areas and indoor/outdoor integration to a rear deck and a level backyard.
Featuring double brick construction and a convenient single level layout, a family lifestyle is easily catered for with this spacious, versatile property. Step inside to a spacious, formal lounge room and adjoining sunroom that’s a perfect home office or sunny study nook. The gas-equipped kitchen and full-size main bathroom with claw foot bath and separate shower are both in tidy condition yet provide scope to put your creative flair to good use and update. From here, the relaxed family living and dining zone steps out to the deck and lawn, which will host many-an alfresco dinner and backyard games with the kids.
Ideally located where you can walk to a choice of schools, The Junction’s shops and cafes and head out for a surf or swim at the beach, this home is as convenient as it is appealing.
– Double brick Californian bungalow on north facing 594sqm parcel
– A choice of formal and casual living areas
– Four bedrooms plus sunroom offer floorplan flexibility
– Dining room with breakfast bar and servery from kitchen
– Wide driveway and double garage allow for ample off-street parking
– Air-conditioning and gas heating provide seasonal comfort
– Full-size family bathroom plus laundry with handy second w/c
– Super-quiet street belies its absolute convenience
– Just 600m to sought-after Hamilton South Public school and easy stroll to St Joseph’s primary and Newcastle High
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.