Move-in ready updated gem with bonus features
Built in the mid 1940’s, this home has been stylishly updated and offers an exceptional market entry or investment opportunity. The features of a modern home merge flawlessly with the style and character of the era with original elements restored. Move-in ready, this home offers more than meets the eye.
Four bedrooms at the front of the home boast high ceilings and fans, and welcome lovely natural light. The main bedroom flaunts a huge built-in robe plus additional sunroom or study nook. Floating floorboards create a seamless flow throughout the home ending in the spacious open-plan living/dining area. The spacious sunlit kitchen with benchtops, breakfast bar, plenty of storage and stainless steel appliances, will excite. Entertainers will be impressed by the easy flow interior, space and dining options inside and out. Enjoy the serenity of the low maintenance backyard or quality time with guests in the undercover BBQ area/carport. An extra wide double garage/shed provides the perfect space for a boat or caravan, or a workshop with its built-in shelving and plenty of storage options.
Located just 2.5kilometres from The Mater Hospital and minutes from Mayfield’s shopping precinct, 10mins from Newcastle CBD. The M1 Motorway, Newcastle Airport and popular beaches are all just a 20minute drive each direction also.
– 3 large bedrooms and 1 smaller room perfect for a home office or nursery
– Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans; gas cooking
– Work bench and vehicle storage in the large double garage
– Internal laundry designed with clever use of space and storage
– Large open-plan living/dining/kitchen area flowing out to rear deck
– 2 modern bathrooms each with showers and toilets; main with soaker tub
– Premium kitchen with subtle luxurious finishes and rich with storage options
– Undercover off-street parking for 2 cars and 1 on driveway behind picket fence
– Close to local shopping conveniences, Newcastle CBD, Newcastle Airport and M1 Motorway
Council rates: $1,896 approx per annum
Water rates: $870.33 approx per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.