Stunning Architectural Renovation Delivers A Contemporary, Spacious Home
Auction Location: On Site Auction – 58 Elizabeth Street, Mayfield.
A superb renovation has restored glory to this elegant four-bedroom family home while delivering all the contemporary comforts. Set back from the street and boasting an east facing position, this residence offers generous spaces for entertaining as well as indoor and outdoor areas to enjoy some peace and quiet.
Architecturally designed to deliver bright, spacious interiors, the expansive open plan living area takes full advantage of soaring ceilings delivering light throughout. The gourmet kitchen is an entertainer’s delight, conveniently nestled between spacious indoor living and an expansive deck providing the perfect place for alfresco dining or sun-bathed lunches with friends. Generous bedrooms are highlighted by beautiful period features with decorative ceiling roses, original kauri pine floorboards and two of four bedrooms displaying ornate fireplaces.
A Mayfield address is becoming extremely desirable due to the convenience of residing in a self-contained neighbourhood just seven kilometres from Newcastle CBD. Walking distance from home you’ll discover trendy cafes, clubs, and gastropubs for entertainment and only a short drive away is your choice of supermarkets for the essentials. With several quality schools from early education and up close by and easy access to main arterials to take you into the city or further afield, this neighbourhood has much to offer families, professionals, and investors. This exceptional home in a desirable location will be highly sought-after.
– Gourmet kitchen boasts oversized stone bench with breakfast bar, conventional oven plus combined microwave-oven, induction cooktop and rangehood, Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher and generous cupboard space
– Stunning wrap around front verandah with traditional bull-nose awning and huge partially covered deck presenting a north-east aspect
– East facing master bedroom features a wall of floor-to-ceiling wardrobes, three of four generous bedrooms host ceiling fans, two boast a fireplace
– Air-conditioned spacious open plan living includes three ceiling fans
– Three ornate fireplaces with the master bedroom and lounge hosting combustion wood heating
– Designer main bathroom features penny round mosaic tiles, matt black tapware, dual shower system combined with deep bathtub and mirrored cabinetry
– Second bathroom includes shower and wc adjacent to an oversized laundry with substantial built-in cabinetry
– Low maintenance front gardens and easy-care backyard, both fully fenced
– Single car parking available
– Within one kilometre of Wests Mayfield, Balance Collective gym, the Stag & Hunter Hotel and Onyx Espresso Bar; short drive to Coles, Woolworths, ALDI and Pork Ewe Deli
– The property also features NBN FTTH (fibre to the home)
This property is being sold under the Online Friendly Auction System.
An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
Council rates: $2,156 approx. per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.