A Brilliant Entry Into A Popular Location
Located towards the quiet end of a no-through road, this two-bedroom home featuring modern updates is an ideal entry into a popular neighbourhood. The deep, level 405m2 block offers potential for an extension over time (STCA) while this neat, low maintenance home is ready to move straight in.
A bright modern open plan living, dining and kitchen area occupies one half of the home with the kitchen looking out over the backyard. The east-facing main bedroom is made comfortable with air conditioning and both bedrooms have built-in robes for valuable storage. Polished timber floors through the living area and bedrooms enhance the neutral colour scheme. Outside a large, covered deck at the rear of the home is perfect for alfresco dining or entertaining.
Living in Mayfield offers the convenience of a self-contained neighbourhood just five kilometres from Newcastle CBD. Several quality schools, Wests Mayfield and Balance Collective fitness centre are within easy walking distance and your choice of supermarkets, services and trendy cafes that keep popping up in the area are just a short drive away. Investors along with first home buyers are finding this location extremely attractive and it’s not hard to see why.
• Positioned on a deep, level 405m2 block
• Two bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes, main bedroom with air conditioning
• Modern kitchen with electric cooker and pantry
• Separate internal laundry
• Large, covered timber deck at back of home
• Low maintenance, fully fenced front and back yard suitable for pets
• Lockable shed in backyard
• Off street parking for at least 2 vehicles
• Short drive to Coles, Woolworths and Aldi Mayfield
• Less than 1km to Mayfield East Public School, St Columban’s Primary School and San Clemente High School; 5km to University of Newcastle Callaghan Campus
Council rates: $1,940 approx per annum
Water rates: $728.28 approx per annum
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.