This property is not currently for sale or rent on prdnewcastle.com.au
Modern, Relaxed Living In An Up-And-Coming Neighbourhood
Behind its classic facade this two-bedroom home will surprise and delight. From the sunroom at the front to the wrap-around deck and light filled spaces in between, this property delivers fresh and relaxed indoor and outdoor living.
A recent modern upgrade has brought light, airflow, and enhanced liveability to the house. Spacious open plan living is highlighted by a striking oversized Caesarstone island bench with convenient storage and breakfast bar. A welcome surprise is that the island is moveable allowing greater floor plan flexibility. Bi-fold doors to the deck bring the outside in and the wrap-around deck with ceiling fan presents a beautiful entertaining area complemented by additional bench seating in an easy-care backyard.
This neighbourhood is fast becoming popular with first home buyers, investors, and young families due to its proximity to Newcastle’s CBD as well as the famous Beaumont Street. With all the essentials close by and several renowned cafes within walking distance, it’s easy to see that this neighbourhood is on the move.
– Spacious modern kitchen featuring an impressive 900mm upright oven and electric stovetop with rangehood, Bosch dishwasher, water filter tap; Caesarstone island bench on castors with cupboards and wire baskets on one side and a breakfast bar on the other
– Two good-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, main bedroom with ceiling fan and air conditioning, second bedroom with ceiling fan
– Main bedroom boasts a sunroom to the front of the home with potential for a study/home office or simply a sitting room
– Wrap-around timber deck, covered at the back with ceiling fan for comfort and extending round to the front of the home
– Recent upgrades include external paint, new roof, new front door and awning, plus tinted windows and doors to exterior
– Modern bathroom with double vanity and combined laundry
– Easy-care backyard, fully fenced featuring beautiful corner bench corner seating for a quiet space outdoors and lockable shed for storage
– Off street parking for one car
– 950m to Equium Social cafe, TAFE NSW Newcastle and Coles Mayfield
– 5km to Newcastle CBD and less than 3km to the restaurants of Beaumont Street
Council Rates: $1,584 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $807.96 approx. per annum
This property is being sold under the Online Friendly Auction System.
An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.