Stylish Contemporary Living In An Ideal Locale
Auction Location: on Location – 83 Lewis Street, Maryville NSW 2293.
The classic facade reveals a stunning renovation of this three-bedroom family home representing stylish urban living. Set in a tree-lined street, you’ll have access to all the spoils of inner-city living while enjoying the privacy and comfort offered by this contemporary residence.
Inside, the original timber hallway separates two generous front bedrooms before opening into an expansive living area with soaring ceilings opposite the main bedroom hosting an ensuite and walk-in robe. The rear of the home has been transformed presenting an incredible place to entertain with an expansive kitchen and dining area framed by stunning glass doors leading out to a large, covered timber deck incorporating an outdoor kitchen. The low maintenance backyard hosts another deck with seating as well as a separate studio ideal for a workspace or guesthouse. This thoughtful renovation has retained the beautiful features of original internal doors and timber floorboards while ensuring maximum comfort with a complete replacement of external windows and doors, along with new wall and ceiling insulation and a new roof. The inclusion of ducted air will keep you comfortable all year round.
Maryville is fast becoming a favourite locale for professional couples and families offering a fashionable modern lifestyle with easy access to everything. From this picturesque location you won’t need to walk far for breakfast at the renowned Praise Joe or dinner at one of several restaurants from casual to fine dining. An easy drive will take you to the local shopping centre for essentials and for boutiques, restaurants and entertainment aplenty there is Darby Street, the Honeysuckle Precinct and Newcastle CBD close by. With well-regarded schools and multiple transport options nearby, this superb home in such a convenient location exemplifies contemporary urban living.
– Expansive kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and significant cabinetry includes five-burner gas stove, rangehood, European appliances, feature tile splashback and VELUX skylight
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe, front bedroom hosts French doors to the front porch and second bedroom with sash windows and leafy outlook
– Beautiful bright family sized main bathroom with freestanding bath, rain shower head and louvres to look out to the peaceful backyard
– Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans in all bedrooms and the living area
– Large timber deck with outdoor kitchen adjoins the expansive open plan living and dining space
– European laundry and additional roof storage space
– Property hosts a stand-alone studio of generous proportions suitable for a workspace or guesthouse; currently houses a motorbike with access via side of house
– House has been rewired with upgraded electricals, instant gas hot water and gas bayonets fixed in the living room and outdoor kitchen
– Several quality schools less than 2km include Tighes Hill Public, St Columban’s, San Clemente and St Francis Xavier’s College
– 650m to Praise Joe Urban Pantry, approximately 100m to Throsby Creek cycling/walking tracks, 1.7km to Coles Mayfield
Council Rates: $2,292 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $807.96 approx. per annum
This property is being sold under the Onsite Friendly Auction System.
Independent building and pest reports are available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
On site auction and live streamed on auctionnow. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.