An Enticing Inner-City Sanctuary
Positioned on a wide, quiet street this four-bedroom property presents a stunning inner-city sanctuary set within a welcoming community. Modern updates and a granny flat extension blend seamlessly with charming features to enhance liveability and provide space for all the family. Enjoy your morning coffee in the sunlit backyard or take a stroll to the famous Uprising Bakery for a treat and some social time.
The main residence exudes a warmth with decorative timber and beautiful leadlight panels complementing hardwood flooring and high ceilings. Above the expansive lounge room you’ll discover access to a bright and functional loft with extensive storage areas perfectly suited to a study or for a quiet retreat. On the ground floor, three good size bedrooms are serviced by a main bathroom featuring timber vanity and decoratively tiled shower. There is no shortage of entertaining space with the dining room hosting long benches with under seat storage and bi-fold windows bringing the outside in. A covered alfresco area and outdoor entertaining space lead to a generously appointed granny flat.
It’s easy to see why the Throsby village lifestyle is much coveted, being only a short stroll to a growing array of popular cafes and just moments to the Throsby path for a scenic walk or cycle along the harbour to the beach or Honeysuckle entertainment precinct. With shopping, schools and transport options all close by, an impressive property of this size is a rare opportunity in a much sought-after neighbourhood.
– Three good size bedrooms inside main residence, all with ceiling fans
– Stylish timber and Colourbond granny flat with additional bedroom, bathroom and kitchen; laundry and additional storage adjacent, yet separate to granny flat
– Spacious loft suitable for study or retreat hosts multiple storage spaces
– Kitchen with gas stovetop and ample cupboard space includes taps for tank water and town water
– Air conditioning and ceiling fan in main living area
– Dining room features bi-fold windows and under bench seat storage, French doors to the outside
– Covered patio and additional space for outdoor entertaining plus chicken coop to the rear of low maintenance backyard
– Water tank services main residence shower, wc, kitchen sink and outdoor tap, easy conversion to town water for showers
– Nearby schools Tighes Hill Public, Islington Public, Carrington Public and St Francis Xavier’s College
– Less than 2km to Newcastle Interchange, less than 5km to Newcastle Beach
Council rates: $2,292 approx. per annum
Water rates: $710.52 approx. per annum
To find out more about this property contact Dale Slater and Russell Dawson on 02 4926 0600
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.