Classic Charm & Contemporary Class in an Inner-City Location the Whole Family will Love
Auction Location: The Arc, 45 Watt Street Newcastle.
Achieving a seamless fusion of turn-of-the-century charm coupled with stylish, modern upgrades, this gorgeous double fronted residence instantly seduces with its timeless character, contemporary kitchen and bathroom and seamless connection to alfresco entertaining.
The classic layout with central hallway is bolstered by polished hardwood floors, 3.1m ceilings, pressed metal dado panelling, timber lined walls and windows with plantation shutters. Beautifully finished, the home’s tasteful interiors reveal three generously proportioned bedrooms – two with floor to ceiling built-in robes – a cosy lounge room and relaxed open plan dining and kitchen featuring a gas cooktop and dishwasher. To the rear the renovated bathroom is fully tiled and features a double shower and there’s the convenience of a second w/c in the external laundry. With its perfect northerly aspect, the deck is a sunny spot to sit or entertain alfresco enhanced by a built-in BBQ and pizza oven, while an edible garden with a variety of fruit trees and raised beds promises the urban farmer a good yield.
Along with an oversized single garage, the cherry on top is the home’s fabulous location where uber-cool Baked Uprising café and bakery and the neighbourly Maryville Tavern are an easy stroll away. For kids, the street is in the catchment for popular Tighes Hill Public school with its 21st Century learning initiatives and Opportunity Class. The whole family will love the proximity to Islington Park and the Throsby bike and walking path that takes you to the harbour foreshore through Honeysuckle entertainment precinct all the way to Nobbys beach.
• Renovated throughout including upgrades to the wiring and electrical box, new front decking and picket fence, cut sandstone front step, new fencing and Crimsafe doors and window screens
• Contemporary kitchen with Caesarstone benches, gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
• Zoned ducted a/c and gas heating keep things comfortable throughout the seasons
• Bi-fold door opens to offer seamless connection to covered deck at the rear
• Bore water pump and garden irrigation system
• Enjoy superb coffee and baked goods from trendy Baked Uprising just 130m away
• Metres from Throsby Waters walk and cycle way to Honeysuckle entertainment precinct and Harbour foreshore
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.