Original Charm with Immense Development Potential
Set on a generous, immaculately presented block with a wide frontage this property shows immense potential for future development (STCA). With elegant landscaping and easy-care lawns this classic two-bedroom brick home presents neat as a pin and with a charm to match.
A large, air-conditioned living space highlighted by a striking timber bay window, offers plenty of space for the whole family to relax by the wood heater. Bathed in natural light thanks to the installed skylight, the kitchen enjoys open views of the backyard and easy access to the dining area and sunroom. A hallway leads to both main bedrooms which feature built-in wardrobes, as well as the bathroom which offers separate bath, vanity, wc with a shower on offer in the large internal laundry. A study/office at the rear of the house could be used as a third bedroom when guests drop by, while the sizeable, tiled sunroom is perfect for quiet afternoons or entertaining friends. The fully fenced yard houses a two-car garage while the driveway allows further off-street parking for up to four vehicles.
The quiet street does much to accentuate the beautiful bird sounds from the surrounding green areas, while the versatile block gifts many options both immediately and for the future. Located just 1.4 kilometres from Cardiff Public School and Macquarie Hills Community Preschool and only two kilometres from both the Cardiff shopping precinct or Warners Bay, the convenience is certainly a drawcard for owners or developers alike (STCA).
– A two-bedroom home with study/office space that could be used as a third bedroom
– Air-conditioning in the main living room with a wood heater in need of some basic maintenance
– Separate bath, shower and wc with all wet areas grouped for convenience
– The tidy kitchen benefits from expansive windows and a skylight
– Insect and security screens allow the house to be opened-up to catch the breezes
– The fully fenced backyard includes a two-car garage while the driveway allows for a further four vehicles
– The large, screen-enclosed sunroom is perfect for entertaining or quiet afternoons
– A large bock with wide frontage is perfect for redevelopment (STCA)
– Caliente Crescent is a quiet street with low traffic but not far from the arterial Macquarie Road
– Located just 1.4 kilometres from Cardiff Public School and only two kilometres from the Cardiff shopping precinct
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.