A Superb Family Home with Oversized Rooms, Multiple Living Areas and District Views
Destined to be a family favourite, this quality single level home, built c.2000 by A. V. Jennings, will delight with its oversized rooms, choice of living spaces and easy connection with its alfresco entertaining areas and leafy district views. Further enhanced by renovations to the kitchen and master ensuite and immaculately presented throughout, this 4-bedroom + study home is spacious, welcoming and filled with light.
Brilliantly zoned, the master bedroom and home theatre sit at the front of the layout and kids’ bedrooms and the huge open plan family living and games room at the rear. The updated kitchen is the heart of the home and beautifully appointed with a granite island, gas cooktop and two ovens. A paved alfresco is set to make entertainers happy as a place to enjoy outdoor dining or relaxation. Adding to the highlights list are ducted a/c, 6kw solar electricity panels, a double garage and of course a peaceful lifestyle setting.
Family friendly Macquarie Hills is located 15 kilometres west of Newcastle city centre near the northern end of Lake Macquarie between the town centres of Cardiff and Warners Bay.
– Brick and tile family home flows over a practical single level
– Tiled floors and carpet underfoot with ducted a/c and gas heating for climate control
– Oversized home theatre with in-built speakers; huge open plan family living
– All four bedrooms with built/walk-in robes and ceiling fans
– Executive home office can easily re-configure to fifth bedroom
– Renovated master ensuite and refurbed family bathroom both with custom vanities
– Granite topped island kitchen with gas cooktop, two ovens and dishwasher
– In catchment zone for Cardiff Public school, 2.5km from home
Council rates: $1,831.2 approx per annum
Water rates: $790.71 approx per annum
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.