Back to Nature in this Stylish Family Home
Nestled peacefully amongst the bushland setting of this stunning location, this three-bedroom family home is an ideal opportunity to find a more tranquil life on a low maintenance property large enough to offer room to expand in the future.
Offering a wide frontage on a quiet cul-de-sac with plenty of room for the kids to play, this home presents as ideal for the young family with an appreciation for nature. Step off the porch into an impressive tiled open plan kitchen, living and dining space, awash with natural light. The crisp tones and cathedral ceiling with exposed beams along with fireplace and mantle strike a wonderful balance between the contemporary and classic, while reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans make sure you are comfortable throughout the year. The electric-equipped kitchen boasts a stainless-steel wall oven along with amazing storage space. All three bedrooms are located on the elevated level off the living area, with two of the three featuring built-in robes. The bedrooms are split by a stylish, tiled bathroom offering a shower over bath with rain head fitted. A timber deck at the rear offers a perfect spot to unwind or dine alfresco while the expansive two car garage houses the laundry and an extra wc. A handy under home storage area completes the picture of this versatile address.
Located just 150 metres from the water and the same to surrounding bushland, this property is ideal for those looking for the quieter life closer to nature. Launch a boat, drop a fishing line or take the kayak out on the pristine waterway that will never cease to amaze. Under two kilometres to restaurants and cafes of the peninsula and less than three kilometres to the shopping precinct of the beautiful Tanilba Bay, this is undoubtedly a lifestyle address, though one that doesn’t remove you from the essentials.
– Presented is a three-bedroom, split level home with a wide frontage
– The easy flow floorplan allows for separation of the living a private spaces
– An open plan kitchen, dining and living area is lit by expansive windows and skylights
– A reverse cycle air-conditioner and two ceiling fans as well as fireplace offer year-round comfort
– The kitchen features excellent storage options as well as electric cooking and stainless-steel wall oven
– Two of the three bedrooms feature built-in robes and two also boast ceiling fans
– The outdoor timber deck is ideal for relaxing or dining alfresco
– The two car garage is complemented by an under-house storage space
– Just 150 metres to the water’s edge as well as the bushland reserve
– Less than three kilometres to Tanilba Bay for your shopping essentials and specialty stores
Council Rates: $1,420 approx per annum
Water Rates: $728.28 approx per annum
*** Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
*** All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.