Flawless Family Home With A Hidden Gem
Auction Location: Level 2/16 Telford St, Newcastle East and Live via Auction Now Website.
Enjoying the east-facing side of a quiet cul-de-sac this flawless four-bedroom home is ideal for a growing family. Showcasing multiple living and dining areas and boasting a large, covered deck this residence presents the perfect place for family gatherings or entertaining friends.
Lovingly designed and beautifully maintained the elegant details of bay windows, stained-glass door inlays and decorative cornices and ceiling roses will delight. A thoughtfully designed floor plan stages one bedroom to the front of the house with three additional bedrooms privately positioned to the side and back of the property. At the heart of the home an expansive kitchen is eye-catching with Jarrah cabinetry complementing creamy Caesarstone benchtops. There is a room for every mood with both casual and formal living and dining areas together with the option to dine alfresco on your covered timber deck. The hidden gem in this home is the addition of a large multi-purpose room with separate entry offering a versatile space for the new owner to make their own.
While the suburb of Lambton is well known for its green spaces and proximity to the John Hunter Hospital, there is so much more to offer locals and visitors. Take a stroll to Elder Street for speciality shops, cafes, and conveniences and for live entertainment the renowned Lizotte’s Restaurant is only 1.3 kilometres away. With several quality schools close by and the university only a short drive, it’s easy to see this neighbourhood has much to offer. An immaculate home in this well-located suburb will be highly desired by professionals, investors, and families alike.
– Presenting a four-bedroom home, one owner, hosting multiple living and dining spaces together with a versatile multi-purpose room and under house storage
– Family sized kitchen features Jarrah cupboards and Caesarstone benchtops and includes stainless steel appliances, electric stovetop and rangehood
– All generous sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Air conditioning in kitchen/dining and front lounge room
– Main bathroom hosts corner spa bath and separate shower, second bathroom adjoins oversized laundry with additional storage space
– Expansive timber deck with dual entry to house and stairs to backyard; north-facing side porch accessed via main kitchen/dining area
– Natural gas to the property
– Two car garage with remote operated roller doors
– Easy-care landscaping with stone terraces and beautifully manicured gardens, already prepared for the Spring
– 1.1km to John Hunter Hospital, 1.3km to Elder Street Shops; 4.1km to University of Newcastle Callaghan; nearby schools Lambton Public, St John’s Primary and Lambton High
Council Rates: $2,208.24 approx per annum
Water Rates: $807.96 approx per annum
This property is being sold under the Online Friendly Auction System.
An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.