Impeccable Family Home Offering Versatile Living And Lake Views
Auction Location: Level 2/16 Telford Street, Newcastle East and Live via AuctionNow Website.
Elevated in a peaceful pocket of Lakelands this immaculate two storey four-bedroom home set amongst beautifully manicured gardens delivers all the space you could wish for in your new family home.
Beyond the impeccable front entrance featuring tiled porch and stained-glass door, you’ll discover a formal entry giving way to an enormous living area leading through to a large formal dining room. The kitchen is well-equipped to cater for large or small gatherings with a choice of casual and formal dining indoors as well as alfresco. Upstairs four generous bedrooms including a master suite boasting views to the lake are joined by another comfortable living space. If it’s more room you require, there is another downstairs that could be utilised as a home office or fifth bedroom. With room to accommodate so many, it’s a welcome surprise to find a tandem double garage for four vehicles positioned to the front of the property alongside pebbled pathways and perfectly trimmed hedges.
In a neighbourhood lined with premium properties, Lakelands offers a peaceful family lifestyle within close proximity to all the vibrancy of Warner’s Bay and activities on offer along the shores of sparkling Lake Macquarie. Only a short drive for everyday essentials, you’ll also find several quality schools in the area and an abundance of activities nearby to occupy the family on weekends. This residence is an outstanding property in a well-regarded neighbourhood and should be viewed to fully appreciate the scale and versatility of this beautiful family home.
• Presenting a two storey, four-bedroom home hosting three generous living areas and two dining rooms serviced by three bathrooms and four car spaces
• Four generous bedrooms upstairs with two front bedrooms enjoying lake views, the master suite accommodates a walk-in robe and ensuite with corner spa bath
• Upstairs a generous casual living area hosts linen cupboards for extra storage; a main bathroom with corner bath and separate shower boasts a dual shower system with rain head
• Enormous U-shaped kitchen with stainless steel appliances including Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher, Kleenmaid steam microwave and convection oven plus conventional oven, highlighted by considerable cupboard space and expansive benchtops
• Another room downstairs holds potential for a fifth bedroom or home office
• Oversized laundry and third bathroom downstairs
• Double tandem garage to accommodate four vehicles with remote operated doors
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living areas, ducted air-conditioning throughout
• The backyard showcases a tiled undercover patio and a large courtyard area with a garden shed including awning and water tank sitting neatly to one side
• 2.8km to Warners Bay Village, 3km to Lake Macquarie foreshore; schools within 1km Biddabah Public, Warners Bay High and Warners Bay Public
Council Rates: $2,197.07 approx per annum
Water Rates: $722.37 approx per annum
This property is being sold under the Online Friendly Auction System.
An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.