Outstanding Property Enjoying Lake Views With Exclusive Self-Contained Living
Auction Location: PRD Newcastle 2/16 Telford St, Newcastle East and Live via Auction Now Website.
This magnificent five-bedroom family home has been intelligently designed to maximise indoor and outdoor living space and take advantage of spectacular lake views. Enjoy summer by the pool and winter on your expansive all-weather deck perfectly equipped for entertaining family and friends.
Inside this property will delight at every turn, three spacious living areas and a study downstairs provide a place to please every family member. An exclusive aspect of this home is the inclusion of a self-contained residence designed to open and join the family spaces or be closed off for privacy. Featuring a full-sized kitchen, large bathroom and bedroom opening to the pool, this additional residence showcases feature windows to take in the views of the leafy neighbourhood out to Lake Macquarie. The large open plan main living space thoughtfully caters for all occasions opening out to an expansive all-weather deck to the front of the home and the pool and patio to the back where you can enjoy the sunshine and beauty of immaculate gardens. With two garage spaces, additional carport and side access for a caravan or boat, this is a lifestyle property well-equipped to help you enjoy the best Lake Macquarie has to offer.
Lakelands offers residents a tranquil, family friendly community with local conveniences and amenities, all within close proximity to the bustling cafes, restaurants and shops of Warners Bay. Only a short drive to the shores of Lake Macquarie and you’ll discover kilometres of walking/cycling paths and an abundance of water activities from which to appreciate this natural beauty. With several quality schools in the area and plenty of activities nearby to occupy the family on weekends, this location will impress. An outstanding property in a neighbourhood of premium properties.
• Self-contained residence opens out to the pool and faces in to the main living area and front deck accommodates a good-sized galley kitchen with four burner gas stovetop and rangehood, bedroom with built-in wardrobes, and bathroom with dual access from the bedroom and living space; spacious living/dining includes air-conditioning and ceiling fan and presents feature windows showcasing views to Lake Macquarie
• Two additional spacious indoor living areas plus study downstairs serviced by a powder room and accompanied by a family sized laundry with built in cabinetry opening to the rear patio
• Spacious main kitchen hosts stainless steel appliances with a five-burner gas stovetop, rangehood, walk-in pantry and generous cupboard and benchtop space
• Upstairs, four bedrooms all host built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, master bedroom features walk-in robe and oversized ensuite with dual shower system including rain head
• Main bathroom hosts a deep bathtub and separate shower with dual shower system, separate wc
• Ducted air-conditioning upstairs and multiple split-system units downstairs
• Self-cleaning pool surrounded by expansive back patio with exterior electric blinds for shade when required; both patio and covered front deck include outdoor power points and gas bayonets
• Two car garage with dual entry plus internal access, additional carport and gated side access with space for caravan or boat
• Beautifully manicured gardens with stone terraces and artificial lawn for ever-green front and back yards; fully fenced backyard with gate access to the circuit behind; rooftop solar panels
• Less than 5km to Warners Bay shopping, restaurants, and Lake Macquarie foreshore; nearby schools Warners Bay High School, Warners Bay Public School and Biddabah Public School
This property is being sold under the Online Friendly Auction System.
An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.