Warm, Welcoming and Family Friendly on a Large Block
Set on a large block boasting landscaped front and rear gardens, this three-bedroom property surprises and impresses from the first view. Greeting visitors with a terraced, covered deck that would serve the quiet morning coffee ritual as well as it does a get together with friends, this property exudes a warmth and welcoming feel.
This split-level home benefits from a thoughtful mix of indoor and outdoor living spaces, designed to strip away the stress of a day and deliver your own tranquil haven. Polished timber floorboards, a tasteful colour scheme and large windows set the tone inside, where the separate living and dining rooms are split by the striking kitchen which features a gas cooktop and walk-in pantry as well as views of the back gardens. Zoned, ducted air conditioning keeps the temperature just right, while both upstairs bedrooms also feature ceiling fans as well as floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes. Downstairs is completely self-contained with a large bedroom/living space, kitchenette and impressive bathroom with a slipper tub for the ultimate in relaxation.
As a home that can accommodate a family at any stage, it’s complimented by a positioning that offers Westfield Kotara, the John Hunter Hospital and several schools each less than five kilometres away. Spend family time at the Blackbutt Nature Reserve or stay at home and listen to the abundant birdlife gathering in your own backyard.
– Split level floor plan with two bedrooms and one bathroom upstairs
– Bottom level is self-contained with bed, kitchenette and bathroom
– Single carport with further off-street parking for up to four cars
– Tasteful and practical landscaping front and rear with fully fenced yards
– Ducted, zoned air conditioning and ceiling fans upstairs
– Large living room window frames the view of the front gardens and deck
– Open views of the backyard on offer from the dining room
– Home security system installed upstairs
– Large, terraced block with abundant greenery and birdlife
– Short drive to Westfield Kotara and John Hunter Hospital
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.