This property is not currently for sale or rent on prdnewcastle.com.au
Renovate and Capitalise at this Popular Address
In a sought-after location that puts a choice of schools, shopping centres and the John Hunter Hospital in the immediate vicinity, this original weatherboard and tile home is readily livable or rentable while also presenting as an opportunity to capitalise with either a full renovation or rebuild to create your dream family home.
Positioned on a generous 499.5sqm parcel of land with a 14.33m frontage, it boasts a neat and tidy interior featuring thoroughly retro kitchen and bathrooms, lounge, dining, sunroom and three bedrooms on the upper level along with a versatile utility area and potential additional bedroom and bathroom downstairs.
The neighbourly location is a winner for families, moments from Blackbutt Reserve, Westfield Kotara and Charlestown Square’s shopping, eateries and entertainment and just 15 minutes from the city and beaches.
– 9-foot ornate ceilings
– Timber floorboards under the carpet will come up beautifully
– Large bedrooms with built-in robe to master
– Utility room and garage under the home with second bathroom and potential fourth bedroom
– Beautifully elevated to capture a leafy outlook and cooling sea breezes
– Quiet street moments from Westfield Kotara and the John Hunter hospital
– In catchment for popular New Lambton Public and Lambton High schools
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.