Move Straight in to This Treasured Home on the Doorstep of Fernleigh Track & Glenrock
With a cracking location on the doorstep of Glenrock State Conservation Area and the Fernleigh Track, and just a few short steps to Kahibah’s shops, cafes and school, this much-loved family home of 50 years is primed for lifestyle and convenience. Move-in or rent out ready, it holds immense appeal to first homebuyers, investors and downsizers alike.
Recently renovated with a contemporary new kitchen and bathroom as well as a host of cosmetic updates including new flooring, décor and air-conditioning, the 3-bedroom home opens at the rear to a superb covered deck. Benefitting from its northeast aspect, this fabulous outdoor space enjoys all-day sunshine and is perfect for alfresco entertaining or just enjoying some quiet time in the sun.
With a 445sqm allotment, secondary access via Jarvie Lane and R3 Medium Density Residential zoning, the block could make way for a superb new home or potential dual occupancy, (STCA).
– Classic clad and tile home on 445sqm block zoned R3 with rear lane access
– Warm and inviting lounge room with brand new split system A/C and gas heating
– Heart of the home kitchen with electric stove and slimline dishwasher
– Fabulous covered deck has created a superb outdoor room for alfresco entertaining
– Smartly updated shower bathroom plus handy second w/c
– Three bedrooms, two with ceiling fans, one with A/C
– Single garage plus carport accessed via Jarvie Lane
– 3km to Westfield or Charlestown Square for shopping and entertainment
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.