This property is not currently for sale or rent on prdnewcastle.com.au
Nature Living With This Bespoke Family Home and Granny Flat
In one of Newcastle’s favourite suburbs Kahibah, this home has been uniquely designed to take advantage of the natural light. Boasting a private location surrounded by the Australian bush, this 4 bedroom home offers a fully functional self-contained Granny flat with seperate access to the main home.
The self-contained granny flat has been fitted with a large bathroom with shower vanity. As well as its own laundry off the bedroom and there’s also a large walk in robe. The downstairs area at the back of the home is accessed via the internal staircase as well as its own external entry.
Additional storage space is found under the staircase. The flooring through this area is matched with the same slate as the rest of the house. The kitchen area has automatic electric under-floor heating which provides ample heating for the entire flat.
There is a double car garage with internal access to the house as well as an additional two-car carport at the front of the property.
– Raked ceilings are a feature of the lounge/dining areas, with an atrium to bring light into the dining and entry area.
– The master is accompanied with a large walk through wardrobe towards a large en-suite bathroom.
– Featuring a brick wall and brick fireplace and a reverse cycle air conditioner.
– The kitchen island bench has a Smeg stainless steel gas 5 burner cook-top fitted, a Smeg stainless steel electric multifunction wall oven and kitchen cupboards provide ample storage.
– Off the kitchen is a large butlers pantry, proving space for storage and food preparation.
– Four bedrooms in the main home and one in the self-contained living space downstairs.
– A 1.5Kw solar power system is installed, incorporating a 4.2Kw inverter to allow for additional PV panels to be installed increasing capacity later
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.