Young Family Appeal in Solid and Comfortable One Owner Residence
Solidly built, immensely comfortable and packed with potential, this double storey 3-bedroom brick and tile home has first homebuyer appeal written all over it. On offer for the first time, the much loved and well cared for property sits in a quiet street amid established gardens.
Take in the sea breeze and ocean glimpses from the sun-kissed front verandah or relax, entertain or dine outdoors in the screened and covered sunroom. Add value with updates to the thoroughly original kitchen and bathroom spaces and enjoy the versatility of the lower level rumpus. A double garage with workshop, laundry and handy second w/c ties the bow.
Popular with families keen to live close to both the beach and the lake, this well-connected suburb is conveniently close to schools, shopping, buses and water activities. And on the weekend, it’s a short drive to Belmont or Charlestown for entertaining and dining out.
– One owner brick and tile home on 642sqm block in quiet street
– Separate lounge and dining spaces plus versatile lower level rumpus
– Ducted air-conditioning keeps the home comfortable
– Solar electricity panels to reduce utility bills
– Three bedrooms served by original bathroom with bath, shower and separate w/c
– Retro kitchen appointed with electric cooking
– Double garage offers the convenience of internal access
– In catchment for Jewells Primary and Belmont High schools
*Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
*All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.