A Gorgeous Mix of Character, Renovated Comfort and a Superb Address
* Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
* All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
Striking a perfect chord between its early 1900’s beginning and contemporary charm, this 3-bedroom residence is a relaxing and gorgeous place to come home to. It all starts with a north facing verandah – you will enjoy drinking your morning coffee on this sun-kissed space just as much as you’ll appreciate the large entertaining alfresco on the rear deck. Inside, the almost one hundred year old restored Baltic Pine polished floor boards add natural warmth and with the wide hallway, original feature archway, dado boards and picture rail trims throughout there are plenty of intricacies to remind you of this homes history as well as its timeless, integrated modern revival.
Opened up for modern lifestyles and entertaining, the living, dining and kitchen area function as one free-flowing space fronted by a Caesarstone island with bi-fold doors creating a seamless extension on to the deck and backyard. In a nod to the home’s heritage the renovated main bathroom features a clawfoot bath, subway tiles, polished concrete sitting over heated flooring while the second bathroom integrated with the rear laundry caters for the rest of the family and today’s lifestyles. All your parking needs are covered too with a rare oversized double garage, powered workshop area, attached carport and a quality concrete driveway.
Although desirable Alexander Street is perfectly peaceful, everything your family might need is close by. Learmonth Park is on the corner, Beaumont Street and Newcastle Racecourse are at the end of the street and Marketown, sought-after schools and the beach are all less than 10 minutes from home.
– Single level period home with contemporary updates on north facing 539sqm block
– All three bedrooms appointed with ceiling fans and built-in robe to master
– Air-conditioning and a winter gas fire provide seasonal comfort
– Caesarstone island kitchen with gas stove and dishwasher
– Full-size family bathroom with clawfoot bath, heated flooring and frameless shower; second bathroom integrated with the rear laundry
– Bi-fold doors open to deep covered deck with built-in seating
– Oversized double garage with powered workshop plus carport for trailer
– 800m from Hamilton South Public school; 5-minute drive to Marketown and Newcastle Interchange
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.