Gorgeous Californian Bungalow with Contemporary Appeal
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
This classically pretty, flawlessly presented and meticulously renovated Californian bungalow fits perfectly into a streetscape of significant period integrity, while inside is equally inviting and impressive as a series of fresh, fabulous spaces provide complete contemporary comfort and appealing timeless personality. The flowing single level floorplan extends to superb alfresco entertaining with a perfect north to rear aspect providing a welcoming home in a convenient central location.
Detail is king in this delightful home, where each room has been crafted with care and attention. Retained period detail includes beautiful timber floors, leadlight windows, picture rails and 3.2metre ceilings while striking designer wallpaper provides a touch of drama, ensuring this bungalow always stands out from the crowd. A granite-topped island kitchen features a two-toned colour palette with gas appliances, an amazing amount of cupboard space, wine rack and study nook. The functional layout separates social spaces from sleeping quarters with three bedrooms, master with ensuite, at the front of the home preceding a formal lounge room and kitchen/dining at the rear along with the full-size family bathroom and laundry. French doors open up to allow true integration between indoors and the covered entertainer’s deck, level lawns and access to the 4-car garage, that’s set behind electric gates.
Walk to town, Honeysuckle, Beaumont Street and The Junction as well as schools and shopping at Marketown from this peaceful enclave of beautiful homes.
– Meticulously renovated Californian bungalow home on 584sqm north to rear parcel
– Cosy lounge room with ceiling fan; vast open plan kitchen and dining
– Covered timber deck with pitched roof provides fabulous inside/out living
– Superb kitchen featuring Smeg gas cooker, island bench and study nook
– Three bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Ensuite to master plus family bathroom with cast iron clawfoot bath
– Fully ducted air-conditioning, landscaped gardens with watering system, integrated speakers in kitchen and deck, security system and updated wiring and plumbing throughout
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
– An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
– Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
– Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.