Character-filled home with Future Potential on Corner Block
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
You and your family will love the accessibility of this perfectly positioned home an easy stroll to Marketown’s everyday essentials and The Junction’s boutique shopping and eateries as well as a short dash to the beach and a choice of schools. On a corner block with dual access off Kemp Street, it’s deceptively spacious inside offering a choice of living and dining spaces and showcasing all the traditional hallmarks of its c1930’s heritage including elegant leadlight doors, brick fireplaces, ornate ceilings and plate ledges. Although in excellent condition, there’s clear potential to remodel and update the current layout and the ideal canvas with which to mould your forever home.
Step inside to the graceful lounge room that is adorned with a bay window and wonderfully high ornate ceilings and is separated from the formal dining room by leadlight French doors. Three robed bedrooms rest for convenience with the full size family bathroom before the timber and gas kitchen flows to the relaxed family living and dining zone. A fourth bedroom rests to one side along with a second bathroom and laundry. Step outside to a low maintenance courtyard, compact lawn and a high span carport for a boat or motorhome that also doubles as a covered alfresco entertaining area.
A double garage, alarm system and bore water are just some of the prized inclusions. It’s a fabulous base for families of all ages with a premier address that completes its dream home credentials.
– C.1930’s brick and tile home on 546sqm corner parcel
– Formal lounge and dining and ultra-spacious open plan family living
– Timber kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Dual street access with electric gate entry off Kemp Street into parking
– Three of the four bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes, ceiling fans to all
– Plenty of room to add a pool
– Highly-prized location just 400m from Hamilton South Public School
– Level walk to everyday conveniences and eateries at Marketown and The Junction
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
– An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
– Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
– Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.