Beautiful Renovation Creates Space and Light
Auction Location: Level 2/16 Telford St, Newcastle East and Live via AuctionNow Website.
Positioned in a peaceful pocket of Hamilton yet only a short walk from the vibrant Beaumont Street, this three-bedroom home delivers a thoughtful renovation retaining original character features while bringing a sense of space and tranquillity to the home.
Presenting a classic facade, three spacious bedrooms occupy the front of the home showcasing timeless timber flooring. A recent renovation brings high ceilings into a designer kitchen highlighted by a stainless-steel combination 900mm five-burner upright oven/stove, splashback, and canopy rangehood. Everyday living and entertaining is ultimately comfortable with an open plan living and dining space hosting double doors to bring the outside in and offering access to an extremely private, north facing backyard.
Hamilton is well known for variety and living here you’ll discover it all only moments from your front door. From the tennis centre within Gregson Park, to Newcastle Racecourse and a myriad of cafes, eateries, and essentials along Beaumont Street, this neighbourhood has much to offer. With several well-regarded schools, multiple transport options nearby and only a short drive to the shores of Merewether Beach, Hamilton is supremely accessible.
• All bedrooms host ceiling fans, main bedroom includes a split system air conditioner, third bedroom presents an ornamental fireplace
• Designer kitchen featuring stainless steel 900mm five-burner upright dual fuel oven/stove with splashback and canopy rangehood, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
• Open plan living/dining hosts split system air-conditioning and gas bayonet for heating
• Modern family bathroom features a separate free-standing bath
• Combined laundry and wc are set beside bathroom for privacy and convenience
• Double doors open to a private north facing, fully fenced backyard where tall manicured hedges provide privacy and a garden shed is included for convenience
• Outdoor deck with a gas bayonet serves as an excellent BBQ area
• Classic front patio and brick fence welcomes on entry
• One block to Gregson Park, less than 1km to Beaumont Street and 2km to Newcastle Racecourse
• Schools within walking distance include Hamilton Public, Hamilton North Public, and Merewether High
This property is being sold under the Online Friendly Auction System.
An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
Water rates: $807.96 approx per annum
Council rates: $2,052 approx per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.