Character-filled family home in prime Hamilton location
Auction Location: On site – 49 Lindsay Street, Hamilton.
Nestled behind a classic white picket fence, this timeless cottage is warm, welcoming and impeccably located just steps from the cosmopolitan vibes of popular Beaumont St. Subtle renovations have revived this home highlighting original timber floorboards, large sash windows, timber-lined walls, ornate crown moulding and an abundance of natural light. The newly renovated kitchen/dining area and spacious bathroom/laundry merge harmoniously with traditional features providing a universal feel throughout the home.
The sheer space in the traditionally designed bedrooms is impressive and allows room for built-ins in 2 bedrooms and plenty of floor space. At the centre of the home is a sun-filled lounge area complete with built-in display shelves and reverse cycle air conditioner. The considered bathroom layout is spacious and caters for a laundry appliance cupboard, shower, toilet and separate stylish bathtub to relax in. Out the back you’ll enjoy entertaining in private in the fully fenced, low maintenance yard, also perfect for children and pets.
Exceptionally located within level walking distance from cafes, dining and boutique stores, Gregson Park, Newcastle Racecourse and Hamilton train station. Those with an active, social lifestyle will be impressed.
– North facing ageless weatherboard home with new Colorbond roofing
– Newly renovated kitchen with beautiful natural light, cupboard space and Caesarstone benchtops
– Sunlit central loungeroom with air-conditioning and convenient display shelves
– 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes and 1 with reverse cycle air conditioner
– Original timber floorboards throughout, lovingly renovated to incorporate traditional features
– Minutes walk from Hamilton train station parks, and restaurants.
– Central to Newcastle CBD, the harbour foreshore and popular beaches
– Zoned for Hamilton Public School and Newcastle High School
Council rates: $2,020 approx per annum
Water rates: $807.96 approx per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.