This property is not currently for sale or rent on prdnewcastle.com.au
A Picturesque Home in a Cosmopolitan Neighbourhood
Located on one of Hamilton’s most sought-after streets, this three-bedroom home will impress with its spacious interiors and added value of a sparkling pool nestled within a north facing oasis. This is the best combination of low maintenance coupled with great location. Generously accommodates up to 4 off street parking including one accommodated in a Garage.
A remarkable renovation has brought space and tranquillity to this home set within a vibrant neighbourhood. Taking full advantage of the soaring ceilings, the open plan living areas provide gorgeous light and air flow enhanced by stylish ceiling fans. A highlight of the interior is the custom made kitchen by Lathams Kitchens and Interiors showcasing a stunning feature splashback and colossal island bench with extra thick granite benchtop. An appealing north facing sunroom hosts glass sliding doors with dual entry to the deck providing a perfectly integrated space to entertain. The pebbled pool and bamboo fencing add to the privacy of the property and quality of lifestyle.
Hamilton is well known for variety and with the popular Beaumont Street only a block away, you’ll be spoiled for choice with cafes, boutiques and eateries galore along with easy access to everyday essentials and amenities. Living in this friendly community you’ll have several well-regarded schools within walking distance and bus and train transport options close by. A short 3km drive will take you to the Honeysuckle Entertainment Precinct and the shores of Merewether Beach are only 3.5km away.
– Custom made kitchen with enormous granite topped island bench, Bosch stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, stunning feature splashback and deep pantry
– Main living areas and bedrooms feature 3.15m ceilings with remote controlled ceiling fans throughout
– All bedrooms feature white plantation shutters, two bedrooms have generous built in wardrobes
– Designer main bathroom features a deep bath and shower combination with overhead rain shower plus wall mounted shower, under floor heating and instant hot water
– Large second bathroom and combined laundry with built-in cabinetry
– North facing sunroom with dual glass door entry onto a wide timber deck overlooking the pool
– Sparkling inground pool set in a private backyard with glass pool fencing
– Single car garage with additional workshop/storage space plus off street parking for up to three additional vehicles
– Nearby schools are Merewether High School, St Francis Xavier’s College, Hamilton Public School, Newcastle High School and Hamilton North Public School
– One block from Beaumont Street for eateries and shopping, a short walk to parks and the Hamilton Park Tennis Club
– 4 cars parked off street with 1 of which accommodated in a single lock up garage
Inspection by Appointment
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.