Captivating Home In A Prestigious Address
Auction Location: Level 2/16 Telford St, Newcastle East and Live via Auction Now Website.
A superbly renovated family home occupying a north-east position on the prestigious Parkway Avenue is as unique as it is captivating. This three-bedroom home impresses immediately and continues to enthral as it reveals its period features and inviting indoor and outdoor spaces.
Stunning stained-glass bay windows positioned to the front of the home are a captivating feature of both the living area and master bedroom which hosts a stylish ensuite. The open plan living space is expansive and light-filled, a gas fireplace will keep you entranced for hours while an entertainer’s kitchen is also eye-catching as dark Caesarstone benchtops contrast with white Hamptons style cabinetry and feature splashback. Family and friends will enjoy the tranquillity and sunshine from the deep timber deck and those looking for a retreat will enjoy the bright, roomy loft presenting an array of possibilities from home office to media room.
Situated in a supremely central location, less than one kilometre from the bustling Beaumont Street and only two kilometres from the Honeysuckle entertainment precinct, this address puts the best of both Hamilton and Newcastle within easy reach. With several well-regarded schools within easy walking distance, your shopping needs are also met with easy access to Marketown and The Junction Village while an array of cafes and restaurants nearby offer places to meet with friends or enjoy an intimate meal. A sophisticated and refined home with an elegant address will delight all who visit, especially its new owner.
– Entertainer’s kitchen features oversized Caesarstone benchtops and breakfast bar, stainless-steel appliances including Smeg oven and gas cooktop with rangehood and dishwasher plus pull out kitchen mixer tap
– Magnificent master bedroom featuring bay window with window seat, ornate cornices and ceiling rose, built-in wardrobe; a barn door leads the way to a stunning ensuite with rain shower
– Second and third bedrooms downstairs are generous in size with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes, the bedroom to the rear hosts a powder room
– An elegant main bathroom features a claw foot bath with rain shower, opposite is an internal European style laundry
– Spacious loft and storage upstairs could be utilised as a bedroom, home office or media room featuring VLUX screened skylights
– Gas fireplace, gas bayonet for heater in the living room and ducted air conditioning throughout the ground floor will keep you comfortable all year round
– The rear timber deck looks over easy-care gardens with a fully fenced backyard including lockable garden shed
– Single carport with additional off-street parking
– Just 350m from St Francis Xavier’s College and a short stroll to Hamilton South Public, Newcastle High, Hamilton Public and St Joseph’s Primary schools
– Less than 1km to Beaumont Street, 1.5km to Marketown and The Junction Village shopping centres; 2km from Bar Beach and Newcastle Harbour foreshore
Council rates: $2,992 approx. per annum
Water rates: $807.96 approx. per annum
This property is being sold under the Online Friendly Auction System.
An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.