Space and Privacy with Ultimate Convenience
Auction Location: PRD Newcastle 2/16 Telford St, Newcastle East and Live via Auction Now Website.
Positioned on a 531m² block in a quiet no-through road, this four-bedroom home offers exceptional access to all of life’s necessities while providing space and privacy. A morning stroll will take you to the park at the end of your street or the popular Sherwood Coffee Bar only a block away.
This residence is ready to move straight in while offering enormous potential for a modern renovation (STCA). Showcasing three living areas plus a north-east facing sunroom there is ample room to accommodate a large family and entertain friends. The heritage style charm has been retained with picture rails, an ornate ceiling in the formal lounge room, original mantel in the centre lounge and floorboards throughout. Four bedrooms all hosting ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes are serviced by two good sized bathrooms. A fully fenced backyard accommodates a secure workshop/storage space while the low maintenance lawn makes room for children and pets to play.
An address in Hamilton East offers the ultimate in convenience. Surrounded by parks and only minutes from Marketown Shopping Centre, Newcastle High School and sports fields, there will be days when you won’t even need the car keys. For entertainment to suit all tastes, a short drive or cycle will take you to The Junction, Honeysuckle precinct or waterfront tracks for exploring world-class beaches and Newcastle’s stunning harbour. A large home offering remarkable privacy in a central location will be popular with families, home renovators and investors alike.
• North-east facing home featuring three living areas, two bathrooms and four bedrooms
• Air conditioning in front formal lounge room and main kitchen/lounge/dining, gas fireplace in centre lounge
• U-shaped kitchen with gas stovetop, generous benchtop, and cupboard space
• Two main size bathrooms and separate laundry
• Timber venetian blinds and wooden floorboards throughout
• Covered back deck with power outlet overlooking low maintenance and private backyard
• Secure storage/workshop with awning
• Ample off-street parking for multiple vehicles with space for caravan/boat
• Less than 2km to Bar Beach, The Junction and Honeysuckle entertainment precinct
• 250m to Marketown Shopping Centre, 650m to Newcastle High School
• Other nearby schools: Hamilton South Public School (Primary), Newcastle Grammar School (Junior), Newcastle Grammar School and St Francis Xavier (Senior) – perfect for families with growing children
Council Rates: $2,920.00 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $794.70 approx. per annum
This property is being sold under the Online Friendly Auction System.
An independent building and pest report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.