Exceptional Family Living, Desirable Location
Enviably positioned on a celebrated street lined with exceptional properties, this effortlessly elegant four bedroom home’s period integrity is meticulously matched by a contemporary renovation, solar heated pool and north facing rear garden. Walk to town, Honeysuckle, Beaumont Street and The Junction as well as shopping and everyday essentials at Marketown from this peaceful cul-de-sac enclave of beautiful homes.
Step inside to three robed bedrooms generous in size and punctuated by delicate period flourishes and finishes and served by a full family bathroom. Perfect for any chosen purpose, a formal lounge room with gas fire is a warmly welcoming space, while a loft retreat will catch the eye of teenagers. A circa 2004 renovation and extension impressively opens the home up at the rear to reveal the spacious comforts of a fourth bedroom, second bathroom and an open-plan family living area, attracting natural northern light and cross ventilation. Here, the kitchen’s stone bench-tops and ample cupboard space are complemented by gas cooking and quality appliances. Host friends and family inside or outside, enhanced by an undercover deck, paved alfresco and refreshing saltwater pool.
The stellar location is moments to National Park, Hamilton South Public School , St Francis Xavier College and Newcastle High with the beach less than five minutes drive away.
– Single level brick home with new tiled roof on north to rear 525sqm parcel
– Ornate plaster ceilings, timber floors and leadlight detailing add charm & character
– All four bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Formal lounge room with gas fire and ceiling fan
– Open plan family living with A/ C and louver windows providing cross-ventilation
– Caesarstone kitchen with integrated dishwasher, walk-in pantry and gas cooktop
– Renovated full size laundry with second bathroom
– Step out to covered deck overlooking the saltwater pool & low maintenance garden
– Single garage and driveway parking for additional vehicles
– Desirable street surrounded by beautifully updated bungalows
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.