The Ideal Lakeside Lifestyle with Additional Income
Literally a stone’s throw from the water’s edge where you will find a boat ramp and children’s playground, this fresh and bright 3-bedroom home offers the complete lifestyle package with all of Lake Macquarie’s aquatic activities right on your doorstep. Staged over two levels, the versatile ground floor rumpus and second bathroom is an attractive bonus with flexible work-at-home spaces never more important as they are now.
The main accommodation rests on the upper level where a front verandah will be your go-to spot for your morning cuppa and as a quiet space where you can sit, relax and enjoy the sun and lake breezes on your face. Inside, find an easycare scheme of neutral décor and timber floors with air-conditioning and ceiling fans to keep things comfortable. The open plan lounge, dining and kitchen space links seamlessly with the verandah to offer the ultimate in functional relaxation, while lawns front and rear allow kids to run around with a sense of freedom.
Families and downsizers will find it hard to resist the opportunity to enjoy this peaceful lakeside hamlet, surrounded by water on the northern end of the Central Coast. There is a pre-school and public school as well as an array of shops and facilities, and water enthusiasts will love the access to the lake foreshore with its boat ramps, fishing areas, parks and picnic spots.
– Versatile dual level home on 506sqm block, just over 100m from the lake’s edge
– Air-conditioned open plan living with modern electric-equipped kitchen
– Two of the three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes
– Family bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate w/c; second bathroom dowstairs
– Single carport as well as freestanding single garage and garden shed
– 500m to Gwandalan Public school and 8km to Lake Munmorah High
– Central to shopping and everyday services at Lake Haven and Swansea
– Less than 15 minutes’ drive to historical Catherine Hill Bay and its prized surf beach
* Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
* All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.