Make The Move to Darcys Peak Estate and Escape the Hustle and Bustle of The City
If you long for wide open spaces where the 180-degree rural and mountain views seem to stretch on for days, and you can rest and recharge the batteries at the end of a long week – this custom-built four-bedroom family home is the ideal spot from which to do it. Cul-de-sac positioned with dual street frontage on a softly elevated 696sqm block, this superb single level property is just five minutes from Maitland town centre.
This is a home that’s been designed with family functionality and large-scale entertaining in mind. The main open plan living area fronted by a Caesarstone island kitchen is positioned at the rear of the layout with a wall of stacker doors drawing the views into the home to form a natural artwork. Here you catch watch the sun rise over the horizon at the start of each day and enjoy natural warmth and light as its rays filter inside.
An entertainer’s dream, the expansive deck offers over 90sqm of alfresco space to host family and friends backdropped by sweeping vistas stretching from Maitland to Mount Sugarloaf. The spacious master bedroom also opens to the deck and shares in the magnificent views. Darkened, theatre-like ambience in the media room is ideal for the whole family to catch up and watch weekend movies. Brand new ducted air conditioning ensures the home is climate-controlled year-round, while a 4kW solar system keeps your running costs down.
Within just 5 minutes you can be in Maitland or heading onto the Hunter Expressway. The refurbished Green Hills shopping Centre is close by along with aged care facilities, sporting clubs and transport. An IGA is currently under construction and a school and community centre are proposed at nearby Wallis Creek, enhancing the area even further.
– Custom built by Integrity New Homes and completed 2014
– 696sqm cul-de-sac block with second frontage to Darcys Circuit
– Freshly painted for your immediate enjoyment
– Bright open plan family living plus home theatre with surround sound
– Island kitchen with Miele electric cooktop, oven, new dishwasher, walk-in pantry
– Massive merbau deck with 7-burner built-in barbecue steps down to second deck and fire pit area
– All four bedrooms are fitted with built-in or walk-in robes
– Master ensuite with double shower; full-size main bathroom
– Double garage with storage and workshop plus extra parking for small boat or trailer
– Lots of storage under the deck; fully automated sprinkler system
– 1800m to Gillieston Public school, 10km to Kurri Kurri High
Council rates: $1,442.40 approx per annum
Water rates: $722.37 approx per annum
*Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
*All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.