Renovate or Develop this 822sqm R3 Zoned Corner Block
In a suburb popular with first homebuyers and investors due to its excellent value and close proximity to Charlestown Square, a choice of schools and Lake Macquarie Private Hospital, this 2-bedroom home is a great find.
In its current format, it features a modern eat-in kitchen, lounge room with French doors opening to the garden and original bathroom with a large external laundry and second w/c. There is also a carport, plus garage, studio and storage shed. Move-in or rent out ready, it’s clear there is scope to update and add value.
The real potential is in the generous parcel of land. Spanning a total 822sqm across two street frontages with R3 Medium Density Residential zoning, this corner block could make way for a superb new home, childcare centre or developed into multiple townhouses, all subject to council approval.
– Approximate dimensions of 16.8m x 51.4m
– Secondary frontage to Jamieson Street
– In catchment zone for Wiripaang Public School and Hunter Sports High
– Close to St Paul’s Primary, St Mary’s Catholic College and Good Start Early Learning
– 550m from Lake Macquarie Private Hospital
– Centrally located between beautiful Lake Macquarie and pristine Redhead Beach
– Excellent first or young family home or ideals as an investment
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.