Style and Size for the Whole Family in a Serene Setting
Located on a quiet street and adjacent to the stunning Campbell Reserve, this architecturally designed four-bedroom home represents modern living with nature right at your doorstep, and the convenience of a suburb so very near to major work, shopping and recreation hubs.
You will be struck by the unique and alluring design of the home the moment you step inside. From the cathedral ceilings to the large windows that flood the home with natural light and offer views of the surrounding gardens, the multiple living spaces and thoughtful angles add both a playfulness and grandeur whilst retaining a homely feel.
The beautiful bamboo flooring sets an inviting tone while the custom-made kitchen will delight. The Caesarstone waterfall island benchtop is the centrepiece, complimented by stainless steel Smeg appliances and black Blanco sink. Each of the four bedrooms have ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes, while the master bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. A sizable loft offers privacy and is a perfect area for a fifth bedroom, teenage retreat or home office. The beautifully lit dining/living area runs off the kitchen for entertaining convenience while the second living area is a quieter space, perfect for movie nights. Outside, the easy-care lawns and gardens give you more time to enjoy both the alfresco area and the inground saltwater pool.
Garden Suburb is something of a hidden gem; a tranquil haven that keeps you in touch with the hustle and bustle through its proximity to main arterial roads. Not far from Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, several quality schools, major shopping centres and natural attractions, there is something here for the whole family with an emphasis on convenience.
– 4 generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans, master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, self-cleaning Smeg oven, black Blanco sink with pull out goose neck pot cleaner and coffee nook
– Air conditioning in living room
– Loft area with cathedral ceilings
– Covered alfresco dining/entertaining area
– Inground saltwater pool with solar heating for year-round swimming
– Two car garage with room for more parking on driveway
– Mix of hardwearing bamboo flooring, tiles and quality carpet
– Close to public transport, Newcastle University and the John Hunter Hospital
– Walking distance to Cardiff High School and Garden Suburb Public School
Water Rates: $814.56 approx per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.