Flawless Masterton Home that’s Big on Space & Style
*One on one, pre-registered inspections only. Please contact the below agent to book your COVID Compliant inspection.
Peacefully nestled in the master planned ‘Sanctuary Estate’ giving your family instant access to sporting fields, children’s playgrounds, childcare, on-site medical facilities and a community centre, this two-year-old Masterton built home – and its fabulous location – are a winner for large and growing families.
Impressive in both its smart, contemporary layout and generous dimensions, the home was created with family functionality top of mind. You’ll feel instantly elevated by the light and airy atmosphere created by high ceilings and the benefit of having two bedrooms and a third bathroom on ground level. The stunning island kitchen fronts the spacious open plan living space with study nook, and reflects the home’s excellence in style, quality and craftsmanship with 90cm gas cooking, dishwasher and true butler’s pantry. Venture outside to the covered alfresco where outdoor dining and relaxation can be enjoyed, while kids and pets play in the low maintenance backyard. Back inside, a second living space upstairs anchors the remaining four bedrooms, master with full-size ensuite, and a spa family bathroom. A terrace provides a second spot for outdoor enjoyment with views across the wetlands. As you would expect from a home of this calibre, it is finished with a range of features that make living easy and comfortable including secure parking for three vehicles.
Highly regarded Bishop Tyrrell Anglican College is on the edge of the estate and cafes, a choice of primary schools and Coles, Aldi and speciality shops are all nearby. Newcastle CBD and beaches are just 25 minutes away and the M1 Pacific Motorway and Hunter Expressway are easily accessible.
– Dual level Masterton brick residence on 495sqm parcel
– Double garage with rear roller opening into carport
– Stretch out in the open plan family living area or rumpus upstairs
– Spacious island kitchen with stone bench tops, gas stove, dishwasher and butler’s pantry with plenty of storage and a sink
– Ducted air-conditioning keeps things comfortable, alarm system for peace of mind
– Five bedrooms fitted with built-in robes, sixth bedroom offers flexibility as a large home office
– Two full size bathrooms upstairs, shower bathroom on ground level
– 6.6kw solar electricity system for lower utility bills
– Coles Fletcher and Aldi both 1800m away
– 2.6km to Glendore Public school, 4.7km to Callaghan College
Council rates: $1,776 approx per annum
Water rates: $722.37 approx per annum
*Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
*All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.