Amazing Family Home in Outstanding Sanctuary Estate
Situated within Fletcher’s prestigious Sanctuary Estate, this four-bedroom home presents perfectly from the street while offering a welcoming haven for the whole family.
Highlighted by the crisp finishes and well-lit living spaces, the interior enjoys a natural flow that permits afternoon breezes and promotes a relaxed feeling throughout. The stunning master bedroom boasts two separate walk-in robes along with an ensuite while each of the three remaining bedrooms feature built-in robes as well as ceiling fans. The main bathroom is a delight with a separate bath and shower with rain head and a dedicated office/study area makes working from home a pleasure. Gathering the family together at the end of a day is a joy in the open plan living area which offers a large dining and lounge area as well as a kitchen showcasing a 900mm stainless steel oven and five-burner gas cooktop as well as a wide island bench with dual sinks and breakfast bar. The entire space benefits from abundant natural lighting and offers entry to the large home theatre room in addition to the outdoor covered patio, ideal for entertaining friends. And when the temperatures climb, you can dive into the saltwater pool and cool off or relax on the resort-style decking while the kids swim. The entire home enjoys ducted air-conditioning and a security system while the generous double garage offers a single side drive-through to a dedicated boat or van parking area.
Set on a low traffic street just metres from the impressive Kurraka Oval where you’ll find a children’s playground, soccer fields, tennis and basketball courts this address is a part of a close and vibrant community. Both Bishop Tyrrell Anglican College and Glendore Public School are within easy reach while shopping couldn’t be easier with both Aldi and Coles less than two kilometres away. The perfect home for your family to grow and thrive is right here.
– Presented is a four-bedroom home with office space, set on a level block with tasteful landscaping
– The bright master bedroom boasts two separate walk-in robes along with an ensuite and ceiling fan
– All three remaining bedrooms are generously sized and feature built-in robes as well as ceiling fans
– The large open plan living area is complemented by a home theatre room
– The expansive kitchen features a wide island bench with breakfast bar, double sink and 900mm stainless steel oven with gas cooktop
– The spotless main bathroom enjoys a separate bath and shower with rain head
– Outdoor entertaining spaces are highlighted by a covered courtyard and saltwater pool
– The double garage offers internal access and a drive-through to a dedicated boat or van parking area
– Home-wide ducted air-conditioning keeps the home comfortable all year while a security system offers peace of mind
– Walking distance to the amazing Kurraka Oval and easy drive to schools and major supermarkets
Council Rates: $1,916.28 approx per annum
Water Rates: $722.37 approx per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.