Prestigious 5 Bedroom Family Home in Peaceful Setting
A stunning blend of contemporary styling and family friendly living in this amazing five-bedroom home. Built to a bespoke design that presents multiple spacious living areas and a wonderful interior flow, this address impresses at every turn.
Step off the deep porch and enter a wide lounge space which enjoys the warmth from the integrated gas fire, complemented by home-wide ducted air-conditioning for maximum comfort throughout. The kitchen is a home chef’s dream with stainless steel Smeg appliances including a five-burner gas cooktop, a walk-in pantry, stone benchtops and a large island breakfast bar. The impressive master bedroom enjoys a private position and boasts a deep walk-in wardrobe and large ensuite with separate bath and double shower as well as a separate wc and double vanity. A second formal living space presents a handy study nook and storage room as well as two large bedrooms, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans ideal kids looking for space of their own. The clever floorplan introduces an entertainment room which offers a dry bar and opens to a large, covered patio offering a dedicated BBQ area just steps away from the gorgeous resort style swimming pool and cabana which is sure to be a busy spot in the summer months. An immaculate main bathroom offers a double vanity, double shower plus bath and separate wc. With ducted air, ducted vacuuming and a full home security and intercom system fitted, there is nothing more this home needs to be a luxurious sanctuary for your family for years to come.
Both a private sanctuary and great entertainer, this home is as versatile as it is remarkable. Conveniently located only one kilometre from Fletcher Village for your essentials, with several schools within a short radius, this address offers access to lush bushlands and the tranquil sounds of nature that permeate this serene neighbourhood.
– Presented is a pristine five-bedroom home on a low traffic street across from a bushland reserve alive with bird song
– The master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe and large ensuite with double shower and separate bath
– An expansive kitchen features stone benches and splashback as well as Smeg appliances and walk-in pantry
– The main living areas are heated by an integrated gas fire, while ducted air-conditioning serves the entire home
– Two large bedrooms are located off a second living space which also features a convenient storage room
– An entertainment room with bar offers direct access to the patio for a perfect indoor/outdoor synergy
– The wide covered patio offers a dedicated BBQ area, just steps away from the pool and cabana which are ideal spaces for entertaining
– Rooftop solar panels installed to keep yearly power costs down
– A double garage with internal access is complemented by extra off-street parking
– Just one kilometre to Fletcher Village for the essentials with several schools within two kilometres of your doorstep
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.