Simply Spectacular Family Home on ¼ Acre Block
Exceptional proportions, high end finishes and large picture windows capturing garden or wetland views from almost every angle – all the signature excellences of a Metricon built residence are reflected in this spectacular 5-bedroom plus study home in the exceptionally peaceful Sanctuary Estate. On a traditional quarter acre block in the eye of a quiet cul-de-sac, the luxurious family accommodation is distinguished by multiple living and entertaining domains, stunning landscaped gardens with superb sun terraces and abundant parking for vehicles and watercraft.
Beautifully presented to reflect a relaxed style and seamless indoor-outdoor living, the free-flowing interiors bask in northern light with walls of bi-fold doors bringing the living and dining domain out into two separate garden areas. Concrete-look tiled floors and plantation shutters complement stone surfaces and eye-catching pops of colour with zoned ducted air conditioning for year-round climate control. The stone kitchen commands the hub of the home with a full suite of Elba appliances and butler’s pantry, while the five bedrooms – four upstairs, one down – are complemented by two luxe bathrooms and a powder room.
Living at Sanctuary Estate you and your family will have instant access to sporting fields, children’s playgrounds, a child care centre, on-site medical centre and community centre as well as being a short stroll from highly regarded Bishop Tyrrell Anglican college. Cafes, a choice of primary schools, major supermarkets and speciality shops are all nearby. Newcastle CBD and beaches are just 25 minutes away as well as easy access to the freeway and Hunter Expressway.
– c.2015 dual storey Metricon built home on 1,056sqm cul-de-sac parcel
– Stunning kitchen with 3.1m island, abundant cupboard and bench space, gas cooker, dishwasher and microwave
– Triple garage offers the convenience of internal access plus parking bay for boat/trailer
– Ground floor fifth bedroom offers floorplan flexibility as an additional living space
– Large study with picture window capturing garden views
– Upper level rumpus anchored around four robed bedrooms
– Family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling, under floor heating, freestanding bath and large shower
– Huge master bedroom with balcony, walk-through robe area and ensuite
– 2 sets of bi-fold doors connect the home to a choice of alfresco entertaining areas
– Two separate lawns with room and provisioning for a pool
– Moments from Fletcher shopping village and Bishop Tyrrell Anglican College
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.