Superb Opportunity Presents In A Well-located Home
Conveniently positioned only moments from Elermore Vale Shopping Centre and boasting parkland extending from the backyard, this three-bedroom home is currently being offered for the first time in over 40 years.
Presenting a classic floorplan of its era, the open living space provides north-south entries while the three bedrooms and large main bathroom occupy the other side of the house. Move in straight away and be comfortable, or image the redesign possible with a smart renovation (STCA). The sizeable kitchen hosts an island bench, generous cupboard space and enjoys the air-conditioning from the open plan living area. Remote operated exterior blinds to the front of the property further control the flow of light and heat, while a low maintenance backyard delivers southerly breezes for those wanting to relax outdoors.
Centrally located, you’re an easy walk to everyday essentials or a short drive to Stockland Glendale or Westfield Kotara for a host of homemaker and specialty stores. With local schools and the kindergarten close by you’ll also appreciate the convenience of several bus routes along the street. For weekends spent outdoors there is the wonder of wildlife and nature trails at nearby Blackbutt Reserve and with easy access to main arterials in all directions you can spend the day at beach, on the lake or in the vineyards. First home buyers, investors and renovators will see great potential in this neat family home enjoying such an accessible location.
– Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fan, second bedroom with built-in wardrobes, third bedroom looks out to the backyard and parkland beyond
– Family sized main bathroom with separate bath; additional wc just outside the back door
– Spacious kitchen with generous cupboard space, electric cooking and island bench
– Original timber floors throughout the living areas, all bedrooms are carpeted, tiled bathroom
– Remote operated exterior blinds to both front bedrooms and the front living area
– Backyard includes garden shed
– Solar roof panels feed back into the grid
– Single car garage with additional driveway parking
– Short walk to local kindergarten, nearby schools include Elermore Vale Public, Wallsend South, New Lambton Heights Infants and New Lambton Public
– 450m to Elermore Vale Shopping Centre, multiple bus services along the street
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.