Beautiful Spacious Home Set In Leafy Surrounds
Positioned in a tranquil cul-de-sec, and having sweeping vistas extending to the Sugarloaf Ranges, this three-bedroom brick and tile home has been beautifully maintained inside and out. Ready to move straight in the property which sits on a 636.6m2 block also holds great potential for a modern renovation (STCA).
A decorative front porch provides a welcoming entry into the house. The spacious lounge presents large double glass doors opening to the porch and offering a covered extension for outdoor living. One of the highlights of this property is space, with wide hallways and large rooms upstairs as well as a teenager retreat or home office downstairs that includes a second bathroom. A fully enclosed rear patio leads to a low maintenance backyard featuring terraced lawn and views over this leafy neighbourhood.
Elermore Vale hosts several parks and green spaces peppered amongst the large homes with good size yards making this a very family friendly suburb. Close by you’ll find the local shopping centre, schools and transport make everyday living easy. Being central to all the main arterials there is easy access to roads into Newcastle and Lake Macquarie, out to the Hunter Valley, Sydney and beyond. This property presents a fantastic opportunity for first home buyers, young families or a buyer wanting to move to a spacious home in the beautiful surrounds of a premium suburb.
• Three bedrooms two with built-in wardrobes, master bedroom offers a wall of built-ins with sliding doors
• Main bathroom upstairs with separate vanity area and enclosed wc, separate shower and bath
• U-shaped kitchen offers space and generous cupboard storage
• Air conditioning in lounge room
• Separate formal dining room with second casual dining beside kitchen
• Fully enclosed and screened rear patio
• Downstairs teenager retreat/home office with laundry and second bathroom opens onto covered patio leading to backyard
• Spacious two car garage with roller doors to the driveway and internal entry
• Space for additional offstreet parking for 2 cars
• 650m to Elermore Vale Shopping Centre and sporting fields
• Less than 4km to John Hunter Hospital
• Approx 1 km from Wallsend South Public School and zoned for Lambton High School
Council Rates: $1,892 approx per annum
Water Rates: $794.7 approx per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.