Perfect for the Large Family and Entertainer’s Dream Home
With charming street appeal which gives way to an easy interior flow, this house is the ideal entertainer’s haven with both indoor and outdoor areas designed to bring people together in comfort. Find an intimate space of your own or gather in numbers, this house can make any scenario feel welcoming and relaxed.
A large central living space is highlighted by the ease of service from the well-appointed kitchen which includes a walk-in pantry, an abundance of Caesarstone bench space and stainless-steel appliances. An integrated sound system sets the tone for a wander out into the screen-enclosed sunroom, which in turn opens to a large covered outdoor BBQ area which features a misting system to keep everyone cool on the hottest days. For quieter moments, the timber deck provides the perfect spot for the morning coffee or alfresco dining. With comfort a priority there is zoned, ducted air throughout and ceiling fans in four of the five bedrooms as well as the living area. The master bedroom also features an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. The double garage enjoys internal access, a second bathroom as well as sole entry to a private, second floor teenage retreat. With easy care lawns and tasteful gardens, every effort has been made to keep regular maintenance to a minimum so you can enjoy a home that is presented as both one that offers total privacy inside and out and encourages those memorable get-togethers with friends and family.
Located on a quiet, very low traffic street in an area with abundant with well presented properties, this home is a sanctuary that will serve the largest family for many years. Just minutes from well-regarded schools for all ages as well as Glendale TAFE and only two kilometres from the Elermore Vale Shopping Centre, the convenience for the household is undeniable.
– This large family home offers five bedrooms, two bathrooms plus an extra wc off the sunroom
– In addition, there is a second storey teenage retreat accessible via the double lock-up garage
– Solar panels have been installed on the roof to cut yearly power bills
– A full-home security system with CCTV has also been installed as well as zoned, ducted air-conditioning
– Three outside entertainment areas including a sunroom, covered BBQ area and timber deck
– The master bedroom features ceiling fan, ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
– Easy care lawns and simple, tasteful gardens keep the maintenance routine to a minimum
– The main bathroom features an oversized bath as well as a walk-in shower
– A two-car garage is complemented by two driveways, offering off-street parking for a further four vehicles
– Close to several quality schools, public transport, green areas and multiple shopping options
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.