Superb Design And Luxury Finishes In Desirable Lake Location
Auction Location: PRD Newcastle 2/16 Telford St, Newcastle East and Live via Auction Now Website.
Privately positioned in a premium neighbourhood, this four-bedroom home has been superbly designed over three levels delivering a contemporary merger of expansive living spaces with spacious sleeping areas and highlights at every turn. Bask in the ambience created by the double-sided gas fireplace or retreat to the stunning studio overlooking the pool.
Designed with flexibility of living and privacy in mind, three generous bedrooms positioned upstairs offer leafy outlooks with pool views and lake glimpses, while a grand master bedroom and study enjoy their own private spaces on the entry level. On the lower ground floor you’ll be impressed with the luxury finishes of the cabinetry providing separation of living and dining spaces while walls of glass sliding doors offer views to the outdoors. All your entertaining needs are met with a gourmet kitchen and butler’s pantry inside complementing a fully equipped outdoor kitchen, all boasting top quality appliances and smart layouts. Outside an oasis awaits with a crystal-clear pool surrounded by a stylish outdoor living area, covered timber deck and an eye-catching living space boasting bi-fold doors to bring the outside in.
Life in one of Lake Macquarie’s most sought-after suburbs is all about community, convenience and getting close to nature while never being far from life’s necessities. This address puts the popular Croudace Bay less than one and a half kilometres from your doorstep, where you can launch a boat or take a relaxing sunset walk. It’s a quick trip to Valentine for the essentials or you can head to Warners Bay where you’ll find numerous specialty stores, cafes and restaurants. This is a family friendly address with several well-regarded schools, sporting fields and transport routes nearby as well amazing outdoor spaces to get together and enjoy this stunning area.
• Superbly appointed kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, European appliances, gas cooking, integrated microwave and butler’s pantry with integrated dishwasher and pull-out mixer tap
• Master bedroom boasts a stunning walk-in wardrobe with dresser, ceiling fan and air-conditioning with glass sliding doors opening out to the front porch; ensuite includes heated towel rails and rain shower
• All bedrooms host ceiling fans and air-conditioners, three of four upstairs bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, serviced by a luxurious main bathroom with freestanding bath and floor mounted tap including handheld, separate rain shower and heated towel rails
• Expansive open plan living features double-sided Jetmaster fireplace built-in cabinetry, air-conditioning at each end; to the side an internal laundry with drying rails and additional wc
• Study/home office hosts extensive quality built-in cabinetry
• Attic storage easily accessible from the upstairs hallway which includes additional storage; under stair storage inside and outside under house storage/wine cellar with ventilated concrete
• Salt-water pool with glass fencing surrounded by extensive timber decking, additional outdoor bench seating with firepit plus outdoor shower and additional wc
• Outdoor kitchen with built-in Smeg gas BBQ plus separate single burner, sink with pull-out mixer tax, outdoor rangehood, dishwasher drawer and Liebherr wine fridge
• Outdoor living room could be imagined as a studio, media room or retreat hosting split-system air-conditioner, gas fireplace, block-out roller blinds and bi-fold doors
• Oversized single garage with built-in storage, additional driveway parking bay; easy-care landscaping with smart watering system
Council Rates: $1,959.20 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $710.52 approx. per annum
This property is being sold under the Online Friendly Auction System.
An independent building and pest report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.