This property is not currently for sale or rent on prdnewcastle.com.au
Hugely Versatile Family Home in Desirable Lakeside Suburb
Positioned on the corner of two adjoining cul-de-sacs with soft elevation capturing a north easterly aspect and glimpses of the lake, this much-loved home of thirty years serves up a hugely versatile double storey floorplan on a low maintenance block.
Overflowing with comfort, space and entertaining credentials in one of Lake Macquarie’s most sought-after suburbs, the home boast multiple living spaces, updated kitchen and bathrooms and a lower level rumpus that offers flexibility as a fifth bedroom or retreat for parents and teenagers alike. Your family will love the wrap-around deck and plunge pool, which beckons all-seasons alfresco entertaining and relaxation.
Ducted air-conditioning, gas heating and solar electricity panels add to the highlights list, while the cherished lifestyle location is minutes away from the lake and walking tracks of the foreshore, as well as the suburb’s sought-after school and the cosmopolitan cafes and retail scene of Warners Bay.
– Double storey brick home on low maintenance 680sqm block
– Open plan living and dining that can be configured in a number of ways
– Contemporary kitchen with stone benches, gas cooktop and dual drawer dishwasher
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and full-size spa ensuite
– Three additional bedrooms served by full-size family bathroom
– Lower level rumpus/fifth bedroom or office and third bathroom
– Wrap-around verandah with ideal northeasterly aspect
– Gas outlets for barbecue and heating; 8 solar panels
– Myriad of fruit trees include mandarin, lime, mango and passionfruit
– Double garage with internal access plus carport for boat or motorhome
– Proximity to popular Eleebana Public School and Warners Bay waterside cafes
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.