Brand New Build a Delight for the First Home Buyer
A first home buyers delight, this brand-new build on a coveted corner block presents superbly from the street. Offering modern interior design as well as consideration for the outdoor spaces, it’s an address that embraces its bushland proximity while offering a private haven for the family.
A contemporary colour palette and crisp finishes set the tone in this gorgeous three-bedroom home. The striking, tiled living spaces are complemented by carpeted bedrooms for maximum comfort while the open plan design offers an easy flow right through to the outdoor spaces. Lit by an easterly facing window and offering generous bench space, the kitchen boasts all stainless-steel appliances as well as a breakfast bar and bespoke lighting. The lounge and dining area boast a ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioning, as well as double sliding door that opens to the covered patio, ideal for dining alfresco or entertaining guests. An expansive master bedroom offers a walk-in robe and ensuite as well as a ceiling fan and air conditioning, while two more large bedrooms featuring built-in robes plus ceiling fans. The main bathroom is the epitome of modern styling with a shower and separate bath as well as a separate wc. The single car garage with auto door offers internal access and extra storage space, while the property is ringed by tasteful, easy care landscaping.
Conveniently located a mere 1.8 kilometres from the Edgeworth Shopping Centre as well as Edgeworth Public School, there are several schools within an easy drive of this address, while Stockland Glendale and TAFE are both just minutes away.
– Presented is a brand new three-bedroom home on a corner block
– The well-lit kitchen offers stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
– Tiled living areas include a lounge and dining with ceiling fan and air conditioning
– A single car garage with auto door offers internal access
– The large master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe, ensuite plus a ceiling fan and air conditioning
– The modern main bathroom offers separate shower and bath as well as separate wc
– The covered patio offers the ideal alfresco or entertaining space
– The house is ringed by tasteful landscaping and easy care lawns
– 1.8 kilometres from the Edgeworth Shopping Centre and Edgeworth Public School
– Stockland Glendale and TAFE NSW are both just minutes away by car
Council rates: $1,849.6 approx. per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.