Spacious Family Home Offering Recent Updates & Glorious Outdoor Space
Set on a quiet, tree-lined street, this neatly landscaped property creates instant appeal, perfect for young families, downsizers and investors. Having undergone a number of recent updates – including a freshly painted exterior, a re-pointed and re-seated roof, and beautiful landscaping in the backyard – the home is move-in ready, while still offering potential for renovation if desired.
Indoors, it is both spacious and thoughtfully laid out, with its original kitchen creating a wonderfully retro vibe at the heart of the home. Leading off the eat-in style, gas-equipped kitchen is a sizeable sunroom, offering additional flexible space that could work as a second lounge area, a dining room, games room, or perhaps a kids’ playroom. In the main lounge room, the focal point is the built-in bar, which can also be accessed via the kitchen, to offer an excellent storage opportunity when the bar is not in use.
Outside, you can escape within the enticing oasis that is the recently landscaped backyard. This haven for native bees and birdlife feels tranquil and secluded, enhanced by a reserve that runs along the back of the property, ensuring the space will always remain private. In terms of location, you are just a short walk from Edgeworth Public School, and an easy drive from Edgeworth shops, Glendale Super Centre and the M1 into Newcastle.
– Spacious hardiplank and tile three-bedroom home on large 648sqm parcel
– Updates include a freshly paint exterior, a re-pointed and re-seated roof, patched and ready-to-paint interior walls, freshly grouted tiles in the bathroom, and recently landscaped backyard, with further scope to update and add value through the rest of the home
– Three generously sized bedrooms; two with ceiling fans; master with built-in robe and air conditioning
– Three-way bathroom featuring large shower and bathtub, separate WC and sizeable vanity
– Plenty of storage throughout the house; large laundry with external access; eight solar electricity panels; gas hot water
– Freestanding double garage, carport offering parking for boat or caravan, plus additional parking at the front of the house
– North-facing backyard oasis offers quiet seclusion, featuring shade sail at the back, a soon-to-be re-strung washing line, and full fencing, making it perfect for kids and pets
– Walking distance from Edgeworth Public School and Edgeworth Town Square, minutes from the M1 and Hunter Expressway, and just 25 minutes into Newcastle
Council Rates: $1,759.03 approx per annum
Water Rates: $728.28 approx per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.